You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
WarDax

edited

44 comments in this topic

[REGIN]
Players
135 posts

edited  I don't like them, I did not join WOWS to play either with or against them, I joined for surface battle and nothing else.

If anyone knows of an ingame option to disable taking part in sessions with CV's I would be most grateful.

Edited by floribe2000
  • Cool 3
  • Funny 3
  • Boring 4
  • Bad 5
  • Angry 2

[XTREM]
Players
1,037 posts
9,218 battles

Don't ruin the game for 11 teammates just because you don't feel like playing. Please don't press battle button at all then.

• Cool 3

Players
3,437 posts

I don't think there is an option but lately I have been playing tier 9 and had very few CV games, but sadly lets face it, CV's are to WoW's as Arty is to WoT's (and that game is a hell of a lot worse than this one which is why I quit it) not sure if WoWp's has an equivalent.

What ships do you favour playing?

Players
6,862 posts
11,272 battles
7 minutes ago, WarDax said:

If anyone knows of an ingame option to disable taking part in sessions with CV's I would be most grateful.

Yes. Its called "deinstall"

• Cool 3

[REGIN]
Players
135 posts
2 minutes ago, _Warfarin_ said:

have fun in coop

Thanks... but i will be wherever I want to be.

Players
377 posts
5,801 battles

edited

if you left early you will get auto penalty. if you did it by purpose pls stop playing multiplayer games at all, it just really poor behaviour, and you would deserve a ban. 

carriers were always part of the game if you don't want to have them in any game, why did you start with wows then? 

Edited by floribe2000
  • Cool 1

Players
307 posts
7,005 battles

edited

I'd pay them to ban you, you are a whinging little kid who needs to either grow up or go and play something else and stop letting the adults down. 

Edited by floribe2000
  • Cool 6

[-RAT-]
Players
19 posts
21,024 battles
Just now, Logan_MountStuart said:

I'd pay them to ban you, you are a whinging little kid who needs to either grow up or go and play something else and stop letting the adults down. 

Im joining this also. 10 bucks if they giving you the IP ban

• Cool 1

Players
8,456 posts
9,251 battles
5 minutes ago, WarDax said:

Thanks... but i will be wherever I want to be.

Not once you get more warnings and a forced restriction to coop mode.

[REGIN]
Players
135 posts

Someone is messing with me, suddenly I fell into a random Batlle with TWO carriers for the first time ever.

Locking this thread has no purpose and will no affect my decision so I don't get why you are so excited about that... I am just informing WG, as I will do via a ticket.

• Bad 1

[REGIN]
Players
135 posts
Just now, HaachamaShipping said:

Not once you get more warnings and a forced restriction to coop mode.

Ah they can do that... how quaint...

• Funny 1

Players
2,306 posts
31,558 battles

Stop being smarta.. and give him the credit for at least where he has a point....CVs ruin the game, this is the universal truth of this game.  He can do whatever he chooses to do and take the consequences or even better he can quit playing if he wants to. A new player already hating CVs in the game and realizes how broken class it is deserves better approach than troll responses.

• Cool 5
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[XTREM]
Players
4,212 posts
11,538 battles
3 minutes ago, Execute0rder66 said:

Stop being smarta.. and give him the credit for at least where he has a point....CVs ruin the game, this the universal truth of this game.  He can do whatever he chooses to do and take the consequences or even better he can quit playing if he wants to. A new player already hating CVs in the game and realizes how broken class it is deserves better approach than troll responses.

he isn't new. 2012 joined and only 500 battles played. it's no loss 

• Cool 2

[STEEL]
Players
660 posts
30 minutes ago, WarDax said:

From now on will not take part in games that have Carriers. I don't like them, I did not join WOWS to play either with or against them, I joined for surface battle and nothing else.

See you in T1/T2 randoms, then. Quite populated there recently, for probably this very reason, and great action! :Smile_honoring:

[WG]
WG Staff
4,648 posts
4,418 battles

Hello,

I understand, that you don't like certain class of ships. But please never quit battles in the beginning. You won't help anyone with this, especially other surface ships.

Please avoid this behaviour.

Thank you

• Cool 4
  • Funny 2

Players
670 posts
14,738 battles
25 minutes ago, WarDax said:

From now on will not take part in games that have Carriers. I don't like them, I did not join WOWS to play either with or against them, I joined for surface battle and nothing else.

Oh boy have I had this feeling. Guess what? For every one person like you there are thousands to replace you. WG knows this. Thus WG doesn't care about how you feel grieved, or how your enjoyment is ruined by one class of ships. Fact is your "protest" is nothing more then throwing a tantrum and saying you are taking your ball and going home. Not trying to be mean here just putting into context.

Like I said I have thought just like you. I have spat venom and hatred over people who play cv's, but all that did was make me hate a game I love. So I decided to find ways to minimize their impact on me. Sadly this meant having to grind a few of these parasitic cancer boats to t10 but I did and I got a bit of a better understanding of how to screw with them because of it. Nothing was more satisfying then when I used a dd to duck 6 strike attempts from a cv pushed in close to him gunned and torpedoed him to death only to have him cry cheese and report me. GREATEST NEGATIVE KARMA EVER.

I'm not saying you should do the same but it did help me. Just sayin.

• Cool 2