Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
koliber_1984

Regrind during WOWS Anniversary

23 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[BASIC]
Players
629 posts
20,777 battles

Last year, when a line was reset, we get automatically gifts for that line. Maby it is a good idea to hold with rebuying resetted ships until 0.9.8 hits. I'm counting on 1 addidtional SC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,590 posts
15 minutes ago, koliber_1984 said:

Last year, when a line was reset, we get automatically gifts for that line.

because the FB RB was quite new then and it was already changed for the last christmas snowflakes...

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HANDS]
Players
268 posts
22,750 battles

i reset it anyway for the 2x bonus, i reckon i will finish by then. (When will be btw:Smile_unsure:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CAIN]
Players
4,649 posts
19,740 battles

I suggest to edit the title of the topic.

A PSA should be based on facts, which we don't have yet, and not on assumptions.

Appreciate the reminder tho.

 

I hope tho, that WG spills the beans rather sooner than later. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SKRUB]
Players
554 posts
21,840 battles
6 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

because the FB was quite new then and it was already changed for the last christmas snowflakes...

Like Klopirat said.

If you want the super container during the event, you must have the ship avaible.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LADA]
Players
618 posts
9,039 battles

Meh, safe to hold fire on resetting until the patch drops. I'd be royally miffed if I reset a line a few days beforehand and missed out on a free chance to get 100 ramming flags like I normally do because the spreadsheet hates me why oh why supercontainer.

  • Cool 3
  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SM0KE]
Players
6,117 posts
14,594 battles

I'm on the verge of another reset, as the latest bonus just kicked in; the sensible thing is to do nothing, though, until WG confirm what the score will be vis-a-vis reset ships and anniversary rewards.

 

The new patch drops in - what - a couple of weeks(ish); that's not too long to wait....

 

(I'm assuming the new patch will probably be Thu 3rd Sep, as the KM CV missions - at time of writing - show 12 more days left to run.)

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,299 posts
31,404 battles
2 hours ago, Lebedjev said:

If you want the super container during the event, you must have the ship avaible.

^^ This.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,111 posts
20,758 battles
2 hours ago, koliber_1984 said:

Last year, when a line was reset, we get automatically gifts for that line. Maby it is a good idea to hold with rebuying resetted ships until 0.9.8 hits. I'm counting on 1 addidtional SC

That bonus was only applied for last year as ship resets were brand new.. we had a bonus for tier X chips at Xmas and you got nothing for reset lines you did not have in port.

 

My suggestion get any reset lines as close to the tier X as you can and do not do any new resets till after the next patch unless your sure you can complete it during the duration of the event

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[H_FAN]
Players
2,653 posts
43,925 battles

Yes, just wait with reset. However if you have 1 line to reset it is ofc possible w hard grind to be back at T10 during the 4 weeks of the event + time til the event starts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
Players
6,997 posts
20 hours ago, Jethro_Grey said:

I hope tho, that WG spills the beans rather sooner than later. 

Yea, we ll find out in the patchnotes on thursday before the patch as usual... :Smile_sceptic:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TACHA]
Players
256 posts
4,623 battles
1 hour ago, Yedwy said:

Yea, we ll find out in the patchnotes on thursday before the patch as usual... :Smile_sceptic:

When do you expect that to be please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BODEM]
Players
801 posts
7,026 battles
23 hours ago, Lebedjev said:

Like Klopirat said.

If you want the super container during the event, you must have the ship avaible.

However likely, this is not certain yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LEEUW]
[LEEUW]
Players
490 posts
7,731 battles

So you save yourself 3 coop games basically? Wauw... Not worth the wait. I reset a line last weekend and back at T9 now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
Players
6,997 posts
2 hours ago, HansRoaming said:

When do you expect that to be please?

It was supposed to be Tuesday obviously... :Smile_sceptic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TACHA]
Players
256 posts
4,623 battles
2 hours ago, Yedwy said:

It was supposed to be Tuesday obviously... :Smile_sceptic:

 

6 hours ago, Yedwy said:

Yea, we ll find out in the patchnotes on thursday before the patch as usual... :Smile_sceptic:


Today, next week, two weeks?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
Players
6,997 posts
31 minutes ago, HansRoaming said:

Today, next week, two weeks?

IDK m8 only WG knows but my guess would be we have patch in 2 weeks, hence the official notes will be in about 11-12 days, some devblog or similar stuff maybe in 10 days or so...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TACHA]
Players
256 posts
4,623 battles
7 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

IDK m8 only WG knows but my guess would be we have patch in 2 weeks, hence the official notes will be in about 11-12 days, some devblog or similar stuff maybe in 10 days or so...

Thanks very much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SM0KE]
Players
6,117 posts
14,594 battles
49 minutes ago, HansRoaming said:

Today, next week, two weeks?

One can usually infer likely patch dates, for major patches anyway:

  • They usually happen on a Thursday (presumably to give at least a working day to fix anything that may go wrong).
  • They're usually roughly monthly.
  • If there are patch-specific missions going on, they're usually scheduled to end just before a new patch arrives e.g. the current tranche of KM CV directives etc. say they're available (at time of writing) for the next 11 days.

So, the next patch is likely (but emphatically not certain) to happen in the wee hours of Thursday 3rd Sep.

 

However, it is very unwise to plan anything that actually matters around such inferences: always wait for the actual patch notes.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TACHA]
Players
256 posts
4,623 battles
10 minutes ago, Verblonde said:

One can usually infer likely patch dates, for major patches anyway:

  • They usually happen on a Thursday (presumably to give at least a working day to fix anything that may go wrong).
  • They're usually roughly monthly.
  • If there are patch-specific missions going on, they're usually scheduled to end just before a new patch arrives e.g. the current tranche of KM CV directives etc. say they're available (at time of writing) for the next 11 days.

So, the next patch is likely (but emphatically not certain) to happen in the wee hours of Thursday 3rd Sep.

 

However, it is very unwise to plan anything that actually matters around such inferences: always wait for the actual patch notes.

Excellent and thanks, same with my 200% XP Molotov bonus mission I got in a bundle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×