Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Eternus_Damnatio

Uninstall time

25 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
866 posts
8,891 battles

I am done with this game mostly thanks to CV's but plenty of other reasons to add.

 

CV's haven't been balanced since they were brought in and never will be they ruin any tactical or strategic play you can't fight back they survive more than any other class etc etc.

MM is an utter shambles most games are so one sided leading to way too many snowball games.

Spawns are often ridiculous bottom tier ships all on one side vs top tier ships opposite them, numbers inbalance in spawns leading to people abandoning flanks.
Game balance is janky at best.

Subs will be added regardless of feedback as WG only hears the feedback it wants to hear.
WG going back on their word gold/doubloons, subs being added etc loot boxes where they won't even display item chances and general shady marketing practices.

Port lag and desync in game both problems since release port is poorly optimised and game desync probably down to sharing a server with tanks.
Most people I know barely play these days if at all because of one or more of the above issues WoWs has serious player retention and growth issues.

 

Plenty of other games out there to enjoy made by studios that care about more than just making money.
 

 

 

  • Cool 18
  • Funny 4
  • Boring 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,962 posts
5,268 battles

I agree with everything you said, and im sure that the final nail in the coffin will be if they bring subs into Randoms no matter on feedbacks.

As I said before, im gonna be among the first on the exit doors.

 

I was on a break from this game for almost 2 years, played other games (mostly Destiny 2 with some big regional clan I was part of), and I think its good for you to move on other games to chill from this game.

But one thing is sure, other game developers wont make you much happier either. Many games have their pros and cons.

  • Cool 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
Players
7,001 posts
1 hour ago, Eternus_Damnatio said:

Plenty of other games out there to enjoy made by studios that care about more than just making money.

:cap_haloween:

  • Cool 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,865 posts
8,169 battles

You were pretty negative since a while, it's time for you to do something else.

  • Cool 1
  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BRITS]
Beta Tester
380 posts
7,950 battles

My premium time expires in a few hours. I think that a bit of a break from WoWs is ok.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,649 posts
11,390 battles

 

1 hour ago, Eternus_Damnatio said:

Plenty of other games out there to enjoy made by studios that care about more than just making money.

 

Literally 3/4 of the triple A games these days are all out for your money. Whether or not you really enjoy the game is secondary to them.

  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BRITS]
Beta Tester
380 posts
7,950 battles

A business should first care about their client's experience. If the customer is happy, success/making a profit comes natural. However, people at WeeGee do not understand this. Instead of offering products with the customer in mind (design thinking), they just give us horrible bundles (i am speaking mostly about the Azur Lane collab - no option to buy individual captains or camos), gambling, dockyard with Pay2Rico and the tier 7 Odin at tier 8, horrible grind directives with "getting destroyed ribbons" (we have all seen what that does to people) or get spotting ribbons (when we all know how the community feels about CVs).

  • Cool 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
232 posts
2,755 battles

I uninstalled when subs first entered public testing.

 

And honestly I have enjoyed the game so much more since, being here and reddit just to chat boats and watch how things end. It's also easier to watch people play on twitch knowing that none of this is your problem anymore.

 

It has been nice to just sit back and watch it all roll on by.

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,984 posts
13,415 battles
54 minutes ago, Origin47 said:

A business should first care about their client's experience. If the customer is happy, success/making a profit comes natural.

While that would be the sensible approach many companies now-a-days are more interested in acquiring more new customers than retaining the existing ones.

 

They need to learn that once you lose a customer they tend to stay lost.

  • Cool 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,280 posts
19,937 battles
4 hours ago, Eternus_Damnatio said:

I am done with this game mostly thanks to CV's but plenty of other reasons to add.

 

CV's haven't been balanced since they were brought in and never will be they ruin any tactical or strategic play you can't fight back they survive more than any other class etc etc.

MM is an utter shambles most games are so one sided leading to way too many snowball games.

Spawns are often ridiculous bottom tier ships all on one side vs top tier ships opposite them, numbers inbalance in spawns leading to people abandoning flanks.
Game balance is janky at best.

Subs will be added regardless of feedback as WG only hears the feedback it wants to hear.
WG going back on their word gold/doubloons, subs being added etc loot boxes where they won't even display item chances and general shady marketing practices.

Port lag and desync in game both problems since release port is poorly optimised and game desync probably down to sharing a server with tanks.
Most people I know barely play these days if at all because of one or more of the above issues WoWs has serious player retention and growth issues.

 

Plenty of other games out there to enjoy made by studios that care about more than just making money.
 

 

 

Accurate post about the state of the game. Sadly.

  • Cool 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RO-RN]
Players
84 posts
33,650 battles

In a clan with 47 members i see only 5 or 6 playng wows others prefer to play others games they are all online on teamspeak  and all i hear is a big NO WG  and i m preaty upset becuse i work so hard to gather them but i undesteand them this game give you nothing in return with mm players potatoes we just dont find fun  my 2 cents  THIS GAME IS DEATH great job  

  • Cool 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,290 posts
19,560 battles
7 minutes ago, redlockk said:

but i undesteand them this game give you nothing in return with mm players potatoes we just dont find fun  my 2 cents  THIS GAME IS DEATH

:cap_yes:

11111.jpg

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RO-RN]
Players
84 posts
33,650 battles
1 minute ago, quickr said:

:cap_yes:

11111.jpg

Yeah i play that since they start  i enjoy to waste my time with my mates in chat the problem is my mates dont play anymore 😰😰and that 31 k is all battles cb coop random  etc. 😎

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SHAFT]
Players
11,015 posts
9,449 battles
1 hour ago, TheBicentennialman said:

https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Servers

with that many servers n players you think WG will care about 1 person sorry but no

 

Thats WoT :fish_book:

And its more people that quit after CV rework than just one... WG was just riding the Corona-wave of players this year, so it didnt seem like it.

  • Cool 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,290 posts
19,560 battles

WG lives of new player income, they never did or will care about veteran players. Matter of fact, the better your stats, bigger the burden you are to them as you see how broken and imbalanced everything really is. WG sees posts like this from good players, they open a champagne and celebrate.

 

  • Cool 7
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BODEM]
Players
801 posts
7,026 battles
3 hours ago, Origin47 said:

A business should first care about their client's experience. If the customer is happy, success/making a profit comes natural. However, people at WeeGee do not understand this. Instead of offering products with the customer in mind (design thinking), they just give us horrible bundles (i am speaking mostly about the Azur Lane collab - no option to buy individual captains or camos), gambling, dockyard with Pay2Rico and the tier 7 Odin at tier 8, horrible grind directives with "getting destroyed ribbons" (we have all seen what that does to people) or get spotting ribbons (when we all know how the community feels about CVs).

And still people shower them with money, so why should WG get the need to change their ways? It's not WG you should blame, but more those that keep providing them with money so they can keep the status quo. 

 

To the OP, bit useless to [edited] here if you don't plan on staying, isn't it? Wasted effort imo. Just go, but go silently. Or [edited], but stay and fight. 

  • Cool 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[XTREM]
Players
4,150 posts
11,514 battles

He won't quit anyway. 

So far everyone but one who posted they would uninstall actually kept on playing or returned after a week. 

 

There was one user who actually deleted his whole account and I respect him for not being a hypocrite. I even helped him in how to delete it and he followed through. 

 

Everyone else is just here opening "I'm going to u install leave" topics for attention. 

  • Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CN_]
Moderator, Freibeuter
2,168 posts
6,789 battles

Thread closed.

 

The opening post is not constructive at all and no base for a constructive discussion.

  • Cool 2
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×