Best BB tier X and V only

32 comments in this topic

[2DQT]
Players
404 posts
3,537 battles

Giving money to WG:G Cesare

Tech tree: Pyotr Veliky

X, I wouldnt know, I'd think I'd pick high speed and maneuverability, so the French one. 

• Cool 1

[AMOK]
Players
1,966 posts
8,688 battles
Vor 7 Stunden, CptAngelofDeath sagte:

i m looking for best Battle ship on tier X and V but only 1 good stats or use or win rate 

There is no Black/White answer to this. There is always personal preference and skill involved.

There is no shortcut. No "best" ship, no vessel that is considered "OP" will make up for a lack of skill.

• Cool 5

Players
24 posts
3,484 battles

i think tier X Conqueror its good 

in tier V without premium ships i think  New York /  Iron Duke / Bretagne 

new york : its good main battery  range but low AA range win rate also high

iron duke : good armor and guns  speed

bretagne : good secondary and guns but low armor 

also i heard kongo  i most played ship win rate its high also perfect armor in tier V 

i never did played before usa french or uk ships  i did german and japan  but uk and usa ship looks rly good in tier V  

but most speedy ship  is ussr  ship 26

thanks everyone for awnser 

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,620 posts
6,068 battles
2 hours ago, CptAngelofDeath said:

but most speedy ship  is ussr  ship 26

Actually that'd be Kongou at 30.

• Cool 2

Players
8,456 posts
9,251 battles

Tech tree ships only, T10, I'd say Yamato or Kremlin are best for solid performance. Rest is ok too. Premiums included, Thunderer and Slava join in too.

T5, tech tree, Pyotr Veliky is likely best overall package, Kongo being good too. Premiums included Giulio is OP, but withdrawn from sale.

5 hours ago, CptAngelofDeath said:

bretagne : good secondary and guns but low armor 

Bretagne has no speed, no hp, no armour and the guns are straight up worse than New York or Iron Duke. A König is a better ship than Bretagne, because it has comparable penetration, better armour, speed, hp and what not. And the secs on Bretagne are many, but have the longest reload. You aren't going to brawl with a no hp, no armour ship like Bretagne anyway.

• Cool 6

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,620 posts
6,068 battles
56 minutes ago, HaachamaShipping said:

Bretagne has no speed, no hp, no armour and the guns are straight up worse than New York or Iron Duke. A König is a better ship than Bretagne, because it has comparable penetration, better armour, speed, hp and what not. And the secs on Bretagne are many, but have the longest reload. You aren't going to brawl with a no hp, no armour ship like Bretagne anyway.

Not sucessfully at least..

• Cool 2

[N0RSE]
Players
232 posts
15,919 battles

What is best is also a question of what situations your battleship is facing. A better question is what do you want to do with a tier 10 battleship. There is no "best" battleship in the game. But some are better in some areas than others. Are you inexperienced in the game, I would stay away from brawlers like Kurfurst and instead focused on something more forgivable. Montana, Yamato, Conqueror or Thunderer for example.

• Cool 1

[BRITS]
Beta Tester
400 posts
8,967 battles

TIer 5: Pyotr

Tier 10: Thunderer, Slava, Kremlin.

Do you see somewhat of a pattern????? :)

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[SHAFT]
Players
1,255 posts
25,486 battles

OP, don't rush things, you're still learning the game.  As stated by others, there is no right or wrong answer, in the end you will have to play the ships yourself and see which playstyle fits you best since they're all unique.

What is more important is to know that battleships are supposed to take damage for their team in order for cruisers and destroyers to fulfill their duties but also when to disengage and heal up.  Your current numbers are low.

• Cool 1

[-GG-]
[-GG-]
Players
373 posts
21,929 battles

Tech tree

X - Conqueror

At tier X all BBs are good at something but Conqueror is the ultimate predator. There's simlpy no counter to his HE power and no chance to outlast his super-heal.      

Here or there GK may be fun with secondary build, Yamato can hit hard but a good Conqueror captain will always have the upper hand.

"Premium"

X - Thunderer 

Just in case somebody would like to trade durability for better accuracy or has no time to grind Conqueror.  

Tier V - idk. Guilio is said to be good, Oktiabrska is also nice but at tier V I know only one good ship -  Kamikaze :cap_like: 

Players
1,270 posts
On 8/18/2020 at 2:03 AM, CptAngelofDeath said:

i m looking for best Battle ship on tier X and V but only 1 good stats or use or win rate 

T5  -CV

T10 - CV

No brainier... :Smile_facepalm:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[THESO]
Players
806 posts
3,869 battles

I really liked the König at t5, more so than other BB lines (and even the Kongo, which seems to be a favourite).

No idea why really, it just "felt right" (unlike the disappointing ships that succeeded them, and made me drop the line).

• Cool 1

Players
24 posts
3,484 battles

japanese cv its very good torpedo  also i  have VIII too but expansive  service cost after win a battle 

german cv its perfect can do close combat with secondary battery its perfect damage dd and i see graf zappelin its good damage againts amagi and kill them also with weser coop play you can rush capture play i did 1 success with low hp its too dangerous but good damage

german have ap bomber and ap rockets  and fast torps / AP Rockets: ap rockets its rly not good if you fire front or rear its very good againts CA 

if you hit citadel with rockets you got perfect damage  ohter way only 1500 or 800 damage  vs dd you maybe give it  a well damage but not good 

AP Bomber:  germany cv have high altitude its not effect taking damage you just fly more higher but you see more perfectly map and aim better its not good with VIII class you gain super damage but very good againts V VI and VII enemy BB if you hit citadel perfect damage 12k or higher damage you give also this ap shells gives you last gaps if you lost your cv you can kill a ca or dd with super damage its depends to your aiming you can suprise enemy 

Torpedo Bomber : torpedo bomber with Aerial Torpedoes Modification 1 and torpedo  acceleration skill you got 2km range but 60 knot speed its very good hunt ca or dd but also you need aim perfect or always 1 torp miss target 

American CV

i just buyed today played few battle i won always and perfect stats and very epic battle 

i see usa cv are good secondary battery i just destroyed 1 dd on 1 shot  i did 4 kill in difficult battle cuz 2 dd try to hunt me and  maneuverability very good    i just dodge near 20 torp from 2 dd with autopilot system  and i rly cant belive perfect plane health pool its special bomber hp  Concealment very  bad  enemy find you easy

HE  Rocket: its normal like ohter but i think this ship makes more chance fire on front board or rear excellent damage  super speed 198 knots

HE Bomber: its very special un usa ship i think super chance to burn  and great damage to ohter ships about 12k and very good heal pool 1946 i just begin always with bomber some times rocket but he bomber its very good with this  but low speed 156

Torpedo Bomber:  dont play it if you not need rly torp its 3km and 35 knots   but there tactic you can attack ca or dd with spaming torpedo in 2 km and enemy must maneuver to escape but there is no escape 4 or 6 torp its following left and right side slowly so you will get hit or help your team to force show boardside or hit them american torps not bad 

Japanese CV 

Weak secondary for VI class  poor armor low hp  weak aa  but perfect plane speed and perfect torpedo planes you aim better  good Concealment enemy cant find you very easy if you hide perfectly or out range 

HE Rocket: with VIII class you can destroy or give super damage on dd can deal good damage front or behind aiming i cant remember more since 1 year i play VI and VIII :D 

Torpedo Bomber : well its best torp  with VIII you can heal your torp planes if under heavy fire

AP Bomber: Ap bomber its very good speed and longer move and very good damage to BB if german bb you deal more 

UK i dont know i dint played 

Thanks for read its just what  i gained experience this ships  now i m preparing to get uk cv cuz i very wonder  :=) i like all cv in game 

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
4,955 posts
21,991 battles
On 9/22/2020 at 2:50 PM, HaachamaShipping said:

Please list all applicable T5 CVs we currently have.

AS Bogue how I miss that ship.

• Funny 1