Flandre Bug Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Padds01

IFHE on CV's

6 comments in this topic

Question

[-LA-]
Players
698 posts
5,347 battles

Does it work? half the sources seem to say it does some say it doesnt some think it affects the bombs and used to affect the rockets.

reason im looking is t8 rn cv , 32 mm of pen on the bombs lot of BB decks are 32mm and as the bombs dont go stright down im guessing the only thing you can actually pen is superstructure and IFHE might let you actually hurt the deck to.

5 answers to this question

[-OOF-]
Beta Tester
2,201 posts
9,971 battles

ead7d302f6.jpg

"Increases armour penetration of main and secondary shells." So in the current version it is completely useless for CV's unless you want to meme with secondaries.

• Cool 3

[2DQT]
Players
404 posts
3,537 battles
13 hours ago, Padds01 said:

Does it work? half the sources seem to say it does some say it doesnt some think it affects the bombs and used to affect the rockets.

reason im looking is t8 rn cv , 32 mm of pen on the bombs lot of BB decks are 32mm and as the bombs dont go stright down im guessing the only thing you can actually pen is superstructure and IFHE might let you actually hurt the deck to.

IFHE should be automatically greyed out for CV's. WG's mistake. 

[-LA-]
Players
698 posts
5,347 battles

yeah well believe it or not i had read that to ;) just found a lot of posts confusing the issue. thanks anyway

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,758 posts
14,397 battles

I was able to easily test ingame by putting an IFHE commander on a premium CV, the penetration of HE rockets and bombs was not affected.

[-LA-]
Players
698 posts
5,347 battles
22 minutes ago, Astolfo_Is_My_Waifu said:

I was able to easily test ingame by putting an IFHE commander on a premium CV, the penetration of HE rockets and bombs was not affected.

thanks muchly! 

shame though 

Sign in to follow this