Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Lukewehr

Base XP

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[PEZ]
Players
234 posts
29,553 battles

shot-20_08.15_08_54.02-0102.thumb.jpg.f75a1c86bea37061b966b47200be00c4.jpg

I just had a nice little game in my OPlensk but im focusing on the base Xp thats my best base xp in a while with 227 k damage ( my best is 5766xp 288 k damage) , i was wondering if theres  a way to track record XP on the servers as i dont seem to find this info , thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LEEUW]
Players
3,360 posts
11,222 battles
1 hour ago, domen3 said:

The maximum XP values are bugged. The server just makes them up. That being said, you can track these broken numbers here.

https://wows-numbers.com/ranking/?order=max_xp__desc#

Yeah so divided by 1.5 to account for premium time, the best base xp someone ever got was 5817.

:cap_wander:

 

EDIT: Someone on NA got 6334 base xp. I think i remember the reddit post: Everyone except this one dude got kicked out of the server so he killed all twelve enemies with his atlanta. LOL

  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
12,666 posts
9,841 battles
5 minutes ago, GarrusBrutus said:

Yeah so divided by 1.5 to account for premium time, the best base xp someone ever got was 5817.

:cap_wander:

 

EDIT: Someone on NA got 6334 base xp. I think i remember the reddit post: Everyone except this one dude got kicked out of the server so he killed all twelve enemies with his atlanta. LOL

 

Could also be /1,65 with the new wows premium acc.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LEEUW]
Players
3,360 posts
11,222 battles
1 minute ago, DFens_666 said:

 

Could also be /1,65 with the new wows premium acc.

Some dude on the RU server..... hahahaha
image.png.bd8fd10612dc5bb439d7dec44656e865.png

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
12,666 posts
9,841 battles
9 minutes ago, GarrusBrutus said:

Some dude on the RU server..... hahahaha
image.png.bd8fd10612dc5bb439d7dec44656e865.png

 

Must have been an "everyone crashed"- type situation again :cap_wander: Wonder how he only got 11 kills? Killed by secondaries because noob? OMEGALUL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LEEUW]
Players
3,360 posts
11,222 battles
10 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

 

Must have been an "everyone crashed"- type situation again :cap_wander: Wonder how he only got 11 kills? Killed by secondaries because noob? OMEGALUL

Must have been one guy alive on the enemy team as well. How else can you kill 11 enemies without their points reaching zero. :cap_hmm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
12,666 posts
9,841 battles
3 minutes ago, GarrusBrutus said:

Must have been one guy alive on the enemy team as well. How else can you kill 11 enemies without their points reaching zero. :cap_hmm:

 

good point... could Standard battle work if you play it smart and wait between kills? Could also be the answer why he didnt get 12 kills as time ran out/you reached 1000 yourself.

 

But would be quite funny if both teams had 1 person playing, and they had a gentlemen agreement not to attack each other :Smile_teethhappy:

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WTFNO]
Players
752 posts
13,400 battles
14 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

But would be quite funny if both teams had 1 person playing, and they had a gentlemen agreement not to attack each other :Smile_teethhappy:

Random battles at low tier in the newbie queue have typically 1-3 players on each side 'supported' by bot fleets.

Actually pretty fun, you can chose either to race-farm the bots or engage your human opponents if you see they are not actual beginners.

 

Annnd then you (re)discover the joys of double CVs games at T4 when you enter the general queue :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×