PT 0.9.8 - Bug Reports

55 comments in this topic

[WG]
WG Staff
5,666 posts
4,464 battles

captain bad-Recuperato piccolo copia.png

Captains!

If you encounter any bug while testing on Public Test 0.9.8, please leave your comment in this thread.

Thank you

Players
6 posts
4,374 battles
5 hours ago, YabbaCoe said:

captain bad-Recuperato piccolo copia.png

Captains!

If you encounter any bug while testing on Public Test 0.9.8, please leave your comment in this thread.

Thank you

unable to log into server

Players
109 posts
6,522 battles

I'm not sure if this occurs also on the PTS, but I guess.

1. Click on "Equipment".

2. Click on any ship with a module still open for research.

3. Click on another ship with the same module type (like Gun Fire Control) for research.

-> The needed XP is not updated in the view (the XP display is reset when another ship is selected with an upgraded module).

-> Same happens with the Credits display for buying a new module.

WoWs-Equipment.jpg

[ST-EU]
Beta Tester
191 posts
8,629 battles

Getting repeated messages saying server overloaded, please try another battle type or try again later

Attempting coop in tiers 2-4 results in this message for me after the 30second wait

[A-N]
Players
2 posts
3,419 battles

Hello!

I think there might be a bug with the podcast going with the music of the game. I dont know if its intended or not but its kind of distracting :/

[ODIUM]
Players
28 posts

The launcher says asymmetric battles can be started from 1830 today. Even though I relogged and got a launcher update the new battle type does not show up in the game

Players
109 posts
6,522 battles

In none of my asymmetric battles so far the bot cvs moved. I guess this is not the intended behaviour.

And, is it intentional the high Tier side may consist of 2 cvs and 2 dds (all bots)?

[WG]
WG Staff
5,666 posts
4,464 battles
Před 8 hodinami TheRedPredator řekl/a:

Hi, different type of issue. I cannot login or claim rewards from: https://worldofwarships.eu/en/userbonus/

Rewards from PT are automatic. Also those rewards are active always after the implementation of the update to live server. So rewards from 0.9.8 PT will be given to your live account when live server will have 0.9.8...

Players
1 post
16,283 battles

Shipyard.

Shipyard becomes available following a battle.

Go to shipyard tab. Shipyard background loads can be rotated and viewed. Only control available is [info] at bottom rhs showing prior battles and notifications. No other text or icons visible.

After 10 minutes same status.

Cannot exit shipyard. Cannot exit game. Cannot close game.

ctrl-alt-del. CPU 3% Disk 0%.

Kill wows task. Restart wows.

Select shipyard. Shipyard instantly loads, renders and works as expected.

Weekend Tester
15 posts
8,424 battles

R-key  (repair) doesn't react when it's clear from cooldown. I can see in the menu that it's being used but it doesn't react (soon enough).

• Cool 3

Players
5 posts
14,541 battles
1 hour ago, ThudXperiment said:

R-key  (repair) doesn't react when it's clear from cooldown. I can see in the menu that it's being used buit it doesn't react (soon enough).

Same here, also for other keys like T Y U I. Sometimes, it reacts quickly. But when I push the keys in the same time or just one key, it shows that a high delay (2-3s) for consumables and I get 35ms as ping. I'm sure that it's not a problem of the Internet.

• Cool 3

Weekend Tester
15 posts
8,424 battles
1 minute ago, Machilus_blois said:

Same here, also for other keys like T Y U I. Sometimes, it reacts quickly. But when I push the keys in the same time or just one key, it shows that a high delay (1-3s) for consumables and I get 35ms as ping. I'm sure that it's not a problem of the Internet.

Funny I just wanted to edit my comment. I've experienced the same thing. It's seems that (possibly) all consumables have some sort of delay.

• Cool 1

[OYK]
Players
3 posts
4,178 battles

I can't login to public test via WGC. when i press play to public test it says that i have to login again. when i write my email and the password it says incorrect account but with the same account i can play via WGC to eu !!!

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,012 posts
3 minutes ago, Corfubeast75 said:

when i write my email and the password it says incorrect account but with the same account i can play via WGC to eu

sure, you need a PT account to play on the PTS...

[WG]
WG Staff
5,666 posts
4,464 battles
Před 27 minutami Corfubeast75 řekl/a:

I can't login to public test via WGC. when i press play to public test it says that i have to login again. when i write my email and the password it says incorrect account but with the same account i can play via WGC to eu !!!

Be sure, that you are logging in with your PT account. While you are logged in to WGC there should be PT written in red square with your name:

ptnick.jpg

• Cool 1

[40-1]
Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
309 posts
10,929 battles
2 hours ago, ThudXperiment said:

Funny I just wanted to edit my comment. I've experienced the same thing. It's seems that (possibly) all consumables have some sort of delay.

Have same problems.

Next case is that priority sector for AA does not work at all - all game modes, almost all types of ships - I do not know if CVs has same issue. I do not play them :)

[LUSOS]
Players
358 posts
21,519 battles
10 hours ago, YabbaCoe said:

Rewards from PT are automatic. Also those rewards are active always after the implementation of the update to live server. So rewards from 0.9.8 PT will be given to your live account when live server will have 0.9.8...

Then why havent I received all my rewards from last PTS then?

[AAO]
Clan Test Coordinator
1,597 posts
21,623 battles

Apparently contradictory information in the dockyard description ingame/on the portal and one of the "starter-packs".
( 20 - 18 = 2 vs. 3 phases required to be purchased for completion)

Spoiler

shot-20_08.14_22_02.43-0908.thumb.jpg.30d90b05be64e933f4a850b9202bba36.jpgshot-20_08.14_22_01.49-0210.thumb.jpg.2412b766c6f900f8a24d7cf40c1f8c11.jpg

• Cool 1

[ITFL]
Players
2 posts
11,124 battles

hi o7

I completed the dockyard event with doubloons and all animations worked but the ship didn't appear in the port so I didn't get the ship.

all other rewards like coal and flags were rewarded all 20 stages but did not get the ship. 

I would like to assess the ship before the real event so I know weather to go for it or skip that event as I mainly play BB cheers

[ODIUM]
Players
28 posts
Am 14.8.2020 um 15:04, YabbaCoe sagte:

Be sure, that you are logging in with your PT account. While you are logged in to WGC there should be PT written in red square with your name:

ptnick.jpg

this PT needs another account with same email was not obvious for me. thx for the hint. 

However, registration cannot finish bc I do not get the promised email to verify and now the reply was:

image.png.162ef9b17ceb1d832758cfcd6d95ed5e.png