You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Weekly Combat Missions: India Independence Day

19 comments in this topic

[VL-NL]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
102 posts
20,486 battles

Why did u nerf pommern? The acurrecy of the guns has been worsened since yesterday?

• Boring 1

Players
1,105 posts

One of the great Nations of the World India gets 3 Poxy disposable  cammo's, Have I missed something or is that it ? :Smile_sceptic:

• Cool 6
  • Funny 3

[VL-NL]
102 posts
20,486 battles

well never turn away a horse for free 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
183 posts
28 minutes ago, Van_Bazel said:

Why did u nerf pommern? The acurrecy of the guns has been worsened since yesterday?

They didn't...just the "mighty" rng.  My Pombaer still behave the same...

• Cool 1

Players
183 posts

Regarding India Day: we should have INS Mysore (C60) in game (in shop ofc) for the occasion imho. Shouldn't be that hard as she's essentially a Fiji class cruiser which would needed some AA upgrade and crawling smoke and attached to the Commonwealth Navy as t7 premium.

Just an Idea WG...

• Cool 1

[VL-NL]
102 posts
20,486 battles

sorry dont buy that .Mea culpa

• Boring 1

Players
18 posts
9,024 battles
4 hours ago, motor_g_b said:

One of the great Nations of the World India gets 3 Poxy disposable  cammo's, Have I missed something or is that it ? :Smile_sceptic:

yes, pls give us a India Independence Day - Flag like Bolivar - Flag.

ty

• Cool 1

[SE_WO]
Players
231 posts
23,402 battles
5 hours ago, Captn_Crap said:

What about the indian ships that were announced ages ago?

from 1901 to 1940 did they have a navy ?  pt boats maybe ?

Weekend Tester
867 posts
10,222 battles
13 hours ago, bondone said:

from 1901 to 1940 did they have a navy ?  pt boats maybe ?

Until 1947 they were all RN ships under the white ensign. In fact, even post independence, they remained mostly British officered and manned and under an RN CinC until 1950.

IMHO the problem with WG creating an "Indian" or extra "Commonwealth" line is that it reduces the chance of the actual RN getting any decent premiums. 

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[-TPF-]
Players
4,488 posts
18,559 battles
6 minutes ago, cracktrackflak said:

IMHO the problem with WG creating an "Indian" or extra "Commonwealth" line is that it reduces the chance of the actual RN getting any decent premiums. 

Well... I'm still waiting to see what they do with INS Delhi, because in a previous life she was HMSNZ Achilles / HMS Achilles, and there's a chance of doing a Boise/NdJ style job of making them both available. "Battle of The River Plate" pack, anyone? Exeter, Graf Spee, Achilles and the Ajax camo for Leander? 

• Cool 1

Players
2,359 posts
23,724 battles
20 minutes ago, cracktrackflak said:

Not exactly, Commonwealth ships ( I include India in Commonwealth as they not exactly fit Southeast Asia aka PanAsia tree ) had different names than RN ships, also they were more or less modified as in example INS Mysore was Fiji class with one turret less for more AA. I would not be suprised if she appear at TVII with Walking Smoke ( Perth, Huang He and Haida gimmick ) and HE.

Also there is case of USS Benson and RoCN Lo Yang "I" - same ship in service of two countries.

WG Staff
3,415 posts
15,133 battles
20 hours ago, Van_Bazel said:

We didn't make any changes, I guess you just had back luck.

20 hours ago, motor_g_b said:

What do you mean? We just wanted to provide you with the opportunity to get your hands on these camouflages.

19 hours ago, Captn_Crap said:

What about the indian ships that were announced ages ago?

No news about them just yet but as soon as we have news, we will share them asap!

15 hours ago, Asutex said:

yes, pls give us a India Independence Day - Flag like Bolivar - Flag.

ty

Maybe in the future but we don't have such a flag in the game at the moment :Smile_honoring:

Greetings, Crysantos

• Cool 2

Players
1,105 posts
19 minutes ago, Crysantos said:

What do you mean? We just wanted to provide you with the opportunity to get your hands on these camouflages.

Sorry My Bad I was just confused and overwhelmed by the genarosity of it, I shall castigate myself forthwith :Smile_honoring:

Players
1,105 posts
1 hour ago, invicta2012 said:

Achilles and the Ajax camo for Leander

I would love to get hold of the Ajax cammo or even see Ajax as a premium, I'm thinking it should look good,  One thing you cannot fault is WG's Art Dept :Smile_glasses:

[_FFS_]
Players
31 posts
10,509 battles

First if i shld really thank wargaming and community for the special mission on Independence day 

It is also good if wargaming release some Indian ships into the game

Beta Tester, Players
107 posts
1,904 battles

india is part of the British Commonwealth, WG should introduce a line or ships ingame ,