Flandre Bug Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
VivaLaVidaNieBida

I really enjoy being shot by 3 invisible ships!

27 comments in this topic

[SM0KE]
Players
6,571 posts
15,045 battles
5 minutes ago, VivaLaVidaNieBida said:

Nice game!

It is indeed; however, you do need to do a few things to get the most from it. I believe I may have identified your problems (if you aren't a reroll, which I'm assuming you are, given your WR):

image.thumb.png.0a62a7297de03f05f34ebf2e5b6a2492.png

image.png.85c986d1ff7d6a3352d4665984402c33.png

Suggested action points:

• Play some other ships besides IJN BBs, and learn what they all can/can't do, and what they're trying to do to you.
  • Do it at tiers that aren't T10.

Normally, I would write a lot more with a view to helping a player who struggles with basic game mechanics, but I'm reasonably confident you're just on a fishing expedition...

• Cool 7
  • Funny 3

Players
1,313 posts
19,716 battles
11 minutes ago, VivaLaVidaNieBida said:

Nice game!

When exactly did this game happen? 2017?

• Cool 1

Players
24 posts
1,033 battles
3 minutes ago, Verblonde said:

T10.

Normally, I would write a lot more with a view to helping a player who struggles with basic game mechanics, but I'm reasonably confident you're just on a fishing expedition...

Thanks for trying but some things cannot be built on weak foundations which is too much invisible shooting mechanics. It's not about win - i am not complaining that i cannot win because of smoke, i complain because these mechanics are boring and the only counter part is positioning which iss also a boring counter play.

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,623 posts
6,078 battles
6 minutes ago, VivaLaVidaNieBida said:

Thanks for trying but some things cannot be built on weak foundations which is too much invisible shooting mechanics. It's not about win - i am not complaining that i cannot win because of smoke, i complain because these mechanics are boring and the only counter part is positioning which iss also a boring counter play.

Well there's your problem, refusing to learn something thats a major part of playing this game.

• Cool 5

[SM0KE]
Players
6,571 posts
15,045 battles
Just now, VivaLaVidaNieBida said:

too much invisible shooting mechanics

Cobblers!

Smoke spammers (I'm assuming this is the problem) are not that hard to deal with as a team, but - as a BB main - you need to help your allies whose job this is by shooting at things like radar cruisers, DDs etc. before you attend to the typical T10 BB players' preoccupation of trading extreme range fire with the opposition BBs.

Players
245 posts
4,427 battles
1 minute ago, neorvo said:

Try to learn about conceiling and ship positioning

This

And yeah don't jump into high tiers right away. That's pretty much the worst thing you can do. Low tiers is much more plain and less complicated. Practice there and climb up the tiers properly.

That's how you can prepare yourself for high tier gameplay

• Cool 1

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,623 posts
6,078 battles
3 minutes ago, VivaLaVidaNieBida said:

Maybe we could have a choice of what type of game we wanna play?

Been suggested before, been shot down every single time.

Players
866 posts
8,891 battles
18 minutes ago, VivaLaVidaNieBida said:

Nice game! Thanks for implementing these mechanics, why you do this to me?

Man you would have loved this game a few years back lmao

• Funny 4

[WGP2W]
Players
1,145 posts
10,682 battles

1/10 troll

1st reroll account
2nd your last battle was somewhere in 2018 with this account

• Cool 2
  • Funny 6

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,623 posts
6,078 battles
3 minutes ago, Eternus_Damnatio said:

Man you would have loved this game a few years back lmao

You mean like say when: Ships could literally fire out in the open because their maximum fire range was longer than their maximum spotted at range (ie before firing got you spotted out to your firing range)?

Or maybe back when AFT affected up to 155mm guns?

Or when you could fire from smoke without any concerns?

Or back when waterline hits could cause (full) flooding damage?

Players
24 posts
1,033 battles
2 minutes ago, lafeel said:

You mean like say when: Ships could literally fire out in the open because their maximum fire range was longer than their maximum spotted at range (ie before firing got you spotted out to your firing range)?

Or maybe back when AFT affected up to 155mm guns?

Or when you could fire from smoke without any concerns?

Or back when waterline hits could cause (full) flooding damage?

I raither have this :) I remember

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,623 posts
6,078 battles
4 minutes ago, VivaLaVidaNieBida said:

I love making a salvo just to miss waiting 30 seconds for another while being spammed from 20km by 2 hindenburhg and a worcester from behind an island. Lovely style.

Islands work both ways, you can also use the islands to cover yourself while you reload/heal you know :P

I raither have this :) I remember

And that is a bald faced lie. Either you don't remember, of you're lying claiming you want those times back.

Players
24 posts
1,033 battles
4 minutes ago, lafeel said:

And that is a bald faced lie. Either you don't remember, of you're lying claiming you want those times back.

I remember and i prefer old hindeburg with strong AP rather than what it is now - 20km angled HE spammer.
I remember and i rather have invisible shooting zao and gearing that was easy to counter (have dd to spot?) rather than smolensk and american line cruisers that spam from behind island and you can do nothing about it.
I rather have all of this than 90% of ships with radar (dds with hydro and radars... bbs with hydros, radars, torps???)

• Funny 1

[SM0KE]
Players
6,571 posts
15,045 battles

I rather have all of this than 90% of ships with radar (dds with hydro and radars... bbs with hydros, radars, torps???)

So, basically, you're struggling with how the game has changed over the last several years; none of this stuff is too hard to deal with, if one bothers to spend a little while learning/practicing.

The only *real* problem in the game at the moment you haven't even mentioned i.e. CV reework.

• Cool 1

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,623 posts
6,078 battles
3 minutes ago, Verblonde said:

So, basically, you're struggling with how the game has changed over the last several years; none of this stuff is too hard to deal with, if one bothers to spend a little while learning/practicing.

The only *real* problem in the game at the moment you haven't even mentioned i.e. CV reework.

And even that can be worked around to be fair..

• Cool 2

[SERBS]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,623 posts
9,595 battles

I had a scary dream last night. I was a peanut.

• Funny 3