Flandre Bug Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Public Test of Update 0.9.8: Round 2

44 comments in this topic

Players
6 posts
4,374 battles

I have tried to down load the public test for 0.9.8 it wont let me copy and paste the code for the test so i have laboriously typed it in by hand 6 times and checked and rechecked that it was right only to be told that that game does not exist. so i have given up.

Beta Tester
23 posts
6,195 battles

Any CV changes? you know changes to fix the biggest lose of money you guys make with keeping them ingame

• Cool 2

Players
34 posts
2,008 battles

As you have one of the worse  match makers in any on line PvP game I've played.

Which retard thought that trying asymetric battles was a good idea ?

I guess the same one that thought  submarines, no he for non  premium,  Italian and British light cruisers, over powered paper  ships  before Italian Destroyers and Battle ships.

oh and not having torpedo carriers on HMS Audacious

One thing  your consistantly good at is having crap ideas.

[JPF]
Players
4 posts
1,302 battles

Played quite a bit on PTS today...

Asymmetric battles aren't working... Surprised that this even went to PTS in a current state....

One of the issues... Cost to play as tier 8 is too high... 500 tokens?

Another issue...  To win as 4 tier 8's ... you need a specifically created division with pre-selected ships just for that task...  Right now we are getting mashed together with random players / ships, which makes it very hard to win.

Final issue I have is... Maps... To win as outnumbered team is very hard without map control, so need some special maps with bottlenecks...  Right now lower tier team simply gets into positions and spams with torps / HE (behind islands and from smoke)...

• Cool 1

[ICLAN]
Players
16 posts
8,272 battles

About asymmetrical warfare...

The smaller group of high tier ships is usually losing when it consists of BBs and cruisers.
However... when there are clever DDs in this group (one is enough already!) things can change completely. Since DDs are designed for stealth and speed, a higher tier DD will hunt the low tier force at will.

The fun should increase with the number of DDs.

I originally realized it while playing the low tier force. Even cruisers have a hard time keeping up with them!

Now (since I gathered some tokens) I will try to apply it from the other side: being a high tier DD. The only problem is I'm not a passionate DD player (to put it mildly)

I wonder what you guys make of this...

[WG]
WG Staff
5,630 posts
4,464 battles
V 12. 8. 2020 v 22:17 Astrospade řekl/a:

I have tried to down load the public test for 0.9.8 it wont let me copy and paste the code for the test so i have laboriously typed it in by hand 6 times and checked and rechecked that it was right only to be told that that game does not exist. so i have given up.

Better try to instal "Additional game instance" in WGC:

adgaminst.jpg

Před 10 hodinami nextoops řekl/a:

Cannot get into Ranked... 

How can i get into shipyard?

Do you still have problems with Ranked?

We had issues with dockyard, but they should be fixed by now

[EX-TH]
Players
42 posts
7,970 battles

Aemh, the Shipyard works today (14th of August 2020) again.

But after finishing the Anchorage Shipyard phases (all 20) - Screenshot attached [in German] -  the ship does not show in port [see 2nd screenshot].

Do I miss something?

Cheers, Pepe

Shipyard-PTS.jpg

port-part.jpg

[PORT]
Players
34 posts
22,185 battles

Into Shipyard now  thanks

btw @ThePeperich   it says in news story that Anchorage is not available in PTS....

Ranked still is not available as it shows last season I think?

image.thumb.png.f9a17e9de935cab927741e3bd9fd017b.png

[EX-TH]
Players
42 posts
7,970 battles
36 minutes ago, nextoops said:

Into Shipyard now  thanks

btw @ThePeperich   it says in news story that Anchorage is not available in PTS....

Ranked still is not available as it shows last season I think?

Hah, did not see that hint in the text, thx mate.

It is a bit weird :fish_haloween: that you can research the ship and even get a Bonus :cap_money: on Live Server if you do. But whatever. 

Ranked not working, may be tomorrow.

Cheers!

Players
2 posts
1,505 battles

so turns out you can't get the shipyard ship at all, maybe it's a bug, but it's super annoying as she is a better Baltimore, with more armour, hp and torpedoes, so yeah, thanks WG for messing up again 

[_PL_]
Players
33 posts
11,690 battles

I have no UI in dockyard. I can see drydock but no interface.

With Odin dockyard I have had no issue.

And I cant quit dockyard without UI. Esc is not working. Only kill game process works. 

------EDITED------

IT WORKS AFTER RIGHT CLICK ANYWHERE

Players
26 posts
34,503 battles

WOW GJ WG. Add a new battle mode to a server with an increasingly diminishing population (because of YOU) and make it night on impossible to get the summer season missions done unless you want to play 24/7 on this server alone, totaql nonsense, you owe us all for this crap now, totally done with your stupidity. Do tell, how the hell am i supposed to get anything done with numerous games like the one here? I want a god damned answer.

bullshit.PNG

Players
26 posts
34,503 battles
1 minute ago, Bender76048k said:

One question. Directives must be finished before tuesday 18th?

Nope, there is a 2nd weekend, but, very few log in to that one in truth

• Cool 1

[ADML]
Beta Tester
85 posts
21,998 battles

I read that they are removing scenarios for the month of assymetric battles... I hope it's because they are preparing more to come or to repair the ones they removed long time ago with the terrible CV rework.
Otherwise : I already stopped spending any money in the shop for six months now (exccept for CALIFORNIA that I bought especially for NARAI... but they removed NARAI the day just after...), I will quit the game completely to go to ULTIMATE ADMIRAL : DREADNOUGHTS full time if scenarios are completely removed from WOWS.
Just my 2 cents.

[LSCA]
Players
1,578 posts
12,572 battles
On 8/14/2020 at 7:01 AM, TheBicentennialman said:

remove asymetric battles it broken

it will be separate mode so they will not remove that