Flandre Bug Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Developer Bulletin 0.9.8

59 comments in this topic

[EUTF]
Players
248 posts
6,707 battles

Snice the festive bonus for the first victory becoming so crap comparing to previous years why you dont add premiums of T2+ in for 1xCamo

• Cool 2

[C4K3]
Players
228 posts
14,491 battles

Now it is nice to hava many ships. moahaha. Almost 50 super and 180 giftcontainers and 320 camos.

• Funny 1

Players
142 posts

So showing the finger to (loyal) customers by not giving a preferential "snowflake" for premium ships, bought with hard cash, as used to be the case. Duly noted WG. Getting greedier and stingier by the year.

• Cool 2
  • Bad 3

Players
1,313 posts
19,716 battles
2 minutes ago, ShortySunderland said:

not giving a preferential "snowflake" for premium ships.................. as used to be the case

Trying really hard but can't remember that was ever the case. :cap_yes:

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
11,986 posts
23 minutes ago, ShortySunderland said:

Getting greedier and stingier by the year.

so you complain about not getting enough free stuff, but call others "greedy" :Smile_facepalm:...

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[NOSUB]
Players
25 posts
18,127 battles
26 minutes ago, quickr said:

Few extra camos? You are complaining about few extra camos?

hahahahahhaha...

You just made my day, thank you! :Smile_teethhappy:

I merely gave source for your response to the original post.

• Cool 2

Players
112 posts

Kind of OK-ish mix bag.

I have to say same camo as for previous 4 years is kind of meh. Gift Containers well if you really need special signals yeah, otherwise kind of meh too - same applies to spec. signals as reward in Dockyard. 

Really no flair for the special 5th Anniversary rewards. Copy&Paste last year and year before that and milk the crap out of RNG boxes (not buying those) in the shop seems to be MO for all Anniversaries I was part of.

On plus side: Always nice to get a new collection. Epochal camo looks very, very nice, not weird like X-mas or those ghastly Halloween abominations. I'm sure guys running on free/shoestring will be thrilled with T9 prem camos. 

• Cool 1

[SANCT]
Players
7 posts
6,390 battles
1 hour ago, Kosmonopo said:

supercontainers for line reseters? no? yes?

Same question here as Quoted, How will it be for the Players that reset lines?

• Cool 2

Players
1,089 posts

If it's for free I'll take it, But I can't see any coal on offer just flags so I won't be opening the wallet for a flag fest. Is the Anchorage still in tact folks I haven't seen any nerfing new's yet????

Players
317 posts
17,903 battles

So after whole day plying in co op I will have 70 gift containers and 26 SC (high hope for some premium ship , as I never won one from SC) that is most interesting in annaversary , because collection with "free" T9 camo is just lame , WG should make TX camo with extra stats like + 50% credits & 200% xp & 300% freexp that would be something special. 

Players
317 posts
17,903 battles
44 minutes ago, Shongololo said:

Same question here as Quoted, How will it be for the Players that reset lines?

That was my worry too, so I did not reset any line with x2 bons , better be save that sorry (did not know how much time I would have for playing in summer)

• Cool 1

Players
73 posts
20,225 battles

Wow, by buying the Anchorage for doubloons (read: real currency) at start of the event, you gain immediate access to Research Bureau! Especially created for the players NOT having researched (and bought) 5 regular tech tree vessels.

If you decide to complete shipbuilding at the Dockyard by using doubloons, you can still progress through the Directives. However, in that case, instead of the usual rewards for completing the shipbuilding phases, you'll get 600 Research Points for each completed phase. If you have not yet opened the Research Bureau, you'll get access to it immediately with the first Research Points you earn.

Looks like an attempt to generate new whales......

• Cool 3

Players
78 posts
2,024 battles

Nice collection and campaign to get 2 T9 permacamos if I'm not mistaken, nice new asymmetric battle mode to have some fun in, good amount of rewards from snowflakes, some okay rewards for dockyard if no dubs are spent, all in all, not bad WG :cap_cool:

• Cool 1

[SINT]
Players
1,040 posts
22,525 battles
2 hours ago, VenividiviciNL said:

Wow, by buying the Anchorage for doubloons (read: real currency) at start of the event, you gain immediate access to Research Bureau! Especially created for the players NOT having researched (and bought) 5 regular tech tree vessels.

If you decide to complete shipbuilding at the Dockyard by using doubloons, you can still progress through the Directives. However, in that case, instead of the usual rewards for completing the shipbuilding phases, you'll get 600 Research Points for each completed phase. If you have not yet opened the Research Bureau, you'll get access to it immediately with the first Research Points you earn.

Looks like an attempt to generate new whales......

Well if this means that you have access to the monthly 3* 400 research points that you miss out when you not have research bureau unlocked...

But even then...12*1200 RP= 14400 yearly by collecting 75 steps each month.. ( maybe) the onetime bonus 10k that you normally receive...it will take looong if you want to unlock even Siegfried at 47k without actually resetting lines...

• Cool 3

[-GG-]
[-GG-]
Players
373 posts
21,929 battles
7 hours ago, 416taylor said:

Almost 50 super

Isn't the number of all possible tier X ships in game 45 ?

In a moment I'll have exactly 40 and the missing ones are Ohio, Smalland, Sikishima, Bourgogne and Sommers. Still its nowhere near "almost 50"

• Cool 1

Players
195 posts
3,574 battles

When is this anniversary coming?

Man, I need to grind out the Halland, so I will be able to get 5 SCs...I reseted the GoKu line a few months ago, so would get acces to the Research Bureau.

About the new dockyard and the Anchorage...I managed to complete the Odin's missions up to the 19th phase without premium time and too much grinding.

So I'm hoping to do the same for the Anchorage...a premium US cruiser would be nice...I just hope it won't be a watered down T8 premium like the Odin.

Ultimately, I'm looking forward to it and hope it delivers.

[C4K3]
Players
228 posts
14,491 battles

It is 45 TX  in game + two or three more to come FDR and the new US BB and possible the new russian DD or katakami. You don't think they will release the US ships without giving the russian their stuff

• Cool 1

[C4K3]
Players
228 posts
14,491 battles
Just now, 416taylor said:

It is 45 TX  in game + two or three more to come FDR and the new US BB and possible the new russian DD or katakami

Players
4,290 posts
5,630 battles
3 hours ago, ZifTTroll said:

Nice collection and campaign to get 2 T9 permacamos if I'm not mistaken, nice new asymmetric battle mode to have some fun in, good amount of rewards from snowflakes, some okay rewards for dockyard if no dubs are spent, all in all, not bad WG :cap_cool:

Exept we dont know yet for what T9 ships... But anyway, silver ship with perma camos are.. meh.

Sign in to follow this