Flandre Bug Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
haha_loli_go_brrrr

worth to buy the ecomic flags with premium currency?

5 comments in this topic

Question

4 answers to this question

[THESO]
Players
1,447 posts
17,731 battles

It depends.

Let's compare premium time to economic signals. Premium time gives +50% XP and +65% credits.

You can buy a +50% XP flag for 16 doubloons (per battle). There is no regular signal that can give you +65%. The closest would be packing a +20% credits flag for 8 doubloons and put a -10% service cost flag for 4 doubloon on top of it. That still doesn't get anywhere near the premium time credit bonus.

Just for the sake of argument, let's say this would replicate the premium time bonusses.

Then all three flags would cost you 28 doubloons per battle.

Now let's look at your stats. You played almost 300 battles in the last 30 days. Do It would have cost you 300 * 28 = 8400 doubloons.

You'd have to buy the doubloons. The closest doubloon bundle is 7500 doubloons for 24€. So you'd pay roughly 25€ for playing one month.

For the same amount of money you will get 3 months of premium time. So, given you current play time, which is quite high, the signals are never worth being bought with doubloons.

I'd say you break even somewhere below 90 battles per month.

• Cool 1

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,908 posts
10,096 battles

No, never. Go for premium time instead and use credits or coal for signals.

• Cool 1

[SERBS]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,623 posts
9,595 battles

Never

Players
555 posts
Am 11.8.2020 um 15:28, haha_loli_go_brrrr sagte:

since time is money, do you always buy all economic flags with premium currency?

Hello

Normally you have already learned on T2 that WoWs also depends on economy.
If I don't have any money, then I can't spend anything either!

You don't have to worry about it up to T5, there is plenty!

But with a little "logic" from T2, it was foreseeable that something could change there, and on T6 / 7 a lot will change in the economy !!

Everything is explained in https://wiki.wargaming.net/de/World_of_Warships, you just have to read it !!

If you are in the style: I have everything, you still don't worry about the economy, you come to the point where you go into battle with half a ship.

You can buy "premium time" (up to 65% more income) and signals, but that is "a bottomless pit".

Learn to play fundamentally better!

To believe that you can understand and control a ship after 20-30 battles is a "mistaken belief"!

With your few battles, you are just "cannon fodder" on T8!
And so your economy is in the can!

Think about it.

MfG

Sign in to follow this