Flandre Bug Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Hades_warrior

WG should buff daily shipment

31 comments in this topic

Players
4,291 posts
5,630 battles

This subject cross'd my mind yesterday so I wanted to see here how much people are satisfied or better to say, not satisfied with this daily ''rewards'' for login into game.

Those shipment are poor. Lets take for example 50 doubloons. When I see this amount of doubloons I don't even want to log into game to pick that.. Who even care about 50 doubloons on monthly basis when you cant do anything with that.

If some player want to buy Premium camo for his precious TX ship he will have to wait over 7 years this way to get 5000 doubloons.

What I was thinking is that at least 500 doubloons would be a decent monthly reward. Even that way you still need 10 months to get to 5000 doubloons.

Even when we play few battles at the start of Ranked season we get 5 times more doubloons (Rank 10 I believe for 250 doubloons).

On side of camos and 1 day of premium, I would say its not terrible. Could be better but its not terrible.

Do you think that WG should buff this?

• Funny 3
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 4

[PANEU]
Players
1,043 posts
4,027 battles
Vor 4 Minuten, Hades_warrior sagte:

This subject cross'd my mind yesterday so I wanted to see here how much people are satisfied or better to say, not satisfied with this daily ''rewards'' for login into game.

Those shipment are poor. Lets take for example 50 doubloons. When I see this amount of doubloons I don't even want to log into game to pick that.. Who even care about 50 doubloons on monthly basis when you cant do anything with that.

If some player want to buy Premium camo for his precious TX ship he will have to wait over 7 years this way to get 5000 doubloons.

What I was thinking is that at least 500 doubloons would be a decent monthly reward. Even that way you still need 10 months to get to 5000 doubloons.

Even when we play few battles at the start of Ranked season we get 5 times more doubloons (Rank 10 I believe for 250 doubloons).

On side of camos and 1 day of premium, I would say its not terrible. Could be better but its not terrible.

Be glad you get anything.... I would never complaint about a present. 

• Cool 7
  • Bad 2

[L4GG]
Players
3,470 posts
11,259 battles
6 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

yeah could be better but if you have patience...

after i bought a year of premium, las year i had more or less 3.5 k doubloons left.

a few months ago i had enough to buy... my new Bayern

Spoiler

shot-20_07.04_17_31.57-0120.thumb.jpg.c77193f20dd806959578f3e2ab40b388.jpg

if you have 50 doubloons several times + lucky drops in SC + that event where you could trade tokens for doubloons.

I'm pretty happy with my buy, and soon i'll put more doubloons to get more ships as awesome as this one.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[WRV]
Players
120 posts
509 battles
Vor 1 Stunde, Hades_warrior sagte:

If some player want to buy Premium camo for his precious TX ship he will have to wait over 7 years .

If you are a F2P Player, you cant care for these camos at all, these are for the whales

I have bought myself with dubllons of daily shipment, supercontainer and 25% off the T7 Italien cruiser.

• Boring 2

Players
4,291 posts
5,630 battles
1 hour ago, Aixin said:

Be glad you get anything.... I would never complaint about a present. 

Ok probie.

We have different view of term present.

1 hour ago, Butterdoll said:

yeah could be better but if you have patience...

after i bought a year of premium, las year i had more or less 3.5 k doubloons left.

a few months ago i had enough to buy... my new Bayern

Reveal hidden contents

shot-20_07.04_17_31.57-0120.thumb.jpg.c77193f20dd806959578f3e2ab40b388.jpg

if you have 50 doubloons several times + lucky drops in SC + that event where you could trade tokens for doubloons.

I'm pretty happy with my buy, and soon i'll put more doubloons to get more ships as awesome as this one.

I dont get any supercontainers from those daily EXP crates, and im sure many others have the same experience.

I lie, actually I do get them - once a year...

27 minutes ago, Adm_Andre said:

If you are a F2P Player, you cant care for these camos at all, these are for the whales

I have bought myself with dubllons of daily shipment, supercontainer and 25% off the T7 Italien cruiser.

Sadly I already spend and too much money on this game (camos and Premium time), so it shut me down as literal F2P.

Considering how much money this company by milking us players, buffing this would be fair.

Only super containers I got are the one on Anniversary which is every Septembar.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Beta Tester
4,723 posts
11,324 battles

50 dubloons is enough to dismount two bits of equipment, which is millions saved for a F2P player.

Sure overall it's not much, but it takes all the amazing effort of clicking once as you log in.

• Cool 6
  • Boring 1

[CATS]
Players
29,639 posts
15,312 battles
5 hours ago, Hades_warrior said:

Other people get over 10k Doubloons in 12 months...

But feel free to not login.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[DAVY]
Players
3,169 posts
14,794 battles
6 hours ago, Hades_warrior said:

gets free stuff, complains it's not enough...

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[JRM]
Players
7,475 posts

It used to be 250 in some of the first events IIRC but as many things it went down, funny thing is we still have guys complaining that WG gives 2 much free stuff to people and they reach high tiers 2 fast and bla bla bla... Well now the WG gives out jack s*it, hope they see the high tier play improving by the day couse I sure AF dont...

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Players
4,291 posts
5,630 battles
2 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

Other people get over 10k Doubloons in 12 months...

But feel free to not login.

Yea, people who play RANKED up to Rank #1. Only that way you could get that much doubloons in 1 year.

Im talking here about daily shipment. And only that.

[ALYEN]
Players
2,254 posts
4,129 battles

We seem to be down to a token reward of at most 2 of anything. 1 crate. 50k dubs (that's 2 of those 22500 credit camos), 2 module dismounts (50 doubloons), 2 special camos etc ... it used to be decent coal and signal rewards at the start ... oh and why is it called DAILY shipment when they are only active at most 2 weeks after a patch ? And for some patches not at all ...

Daily shipment implies it happens every day ...

• Boring 1

Players
4,291 posts
5,630 battles
2 hours ago, Yedwy said:

It used to be 250 in some of the first events IIRC but as many things it went down, funny thing is we still have guys complaining that WG gives 2 much free stuff to people and they reach high tiers 2 fast and bla bla bla... Well now the WG gives out jack s*it, hope they see the high tier play improving by the day couse I sure AF dont...

Wg is bad in balancing stuff but that we already know for years.

And I didnt know it was 250 before. im not surprised they nerfed doubloon shipment.

24 minutes ago, hellhound666 said:

what beats me more are those 50 000 credit reward containers ... or 10 000 credits prizes ... relly helpful to get those ....

Just as helpful as 50 doubloons every month.

[CATS]
Players
29,639 posts
15,312 battles
2 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

Yea, people who play RANKED up to Rank #1. Only that way you could get that much doubloons in 1 year.

Im talking here about daily shipment. And only that.

Nope. No Ranked or CB needed.

Just events, SC, Friends program.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 2

[CHEFT]
Players
12,223 posts
9,841 battles

Imo the credits are worse in there. And we used to get less of those. Then i rather take some Camos or Flags - feels atleast better than Credits.

In less than 4 years i accumulated 20k doubloons (maybe even a bit more), and by no means am i playing every day. Pretty much stopped doing that >2 years ago when i took my first break for a few months. For a F2P player, every bit helps. And be it only to buy a port slot or so...

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[SCRUB]
Players
3,947 posts
19,983 battles

Free stuff in F2P game, still complains :fish_palm:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

Players
4,291 posts
5,630 battles
13 hours ago, DFens_666 said:

Imo the credits are worse in there.

I disagree. Its way easier to farm credits than get doubloons. Saying doubloons are worse makes no sense.

99% of my doubloons came from my wallet, because that was the only way to get few thousands of those from time to time.

11 hours ago, Bad_Mojo_incoming said:

6 million if you take two 3M modules off of 2 tier 10 ships, so I would say it is pretty significant.

I dont have problem with credits, like most of the player base so im selling modules if I need to replace them. And also I dont use any legendary modules.

10 hours ago, lup3s said:

Free stuff in F2P game, still complains :fish_palm:

Yea, free which many players support with their money. You are a joke if you think that this game would get this far without our support.

Every F2P game cost money to develop it further with years. What do you think how they do that.

[CHEFT]
Players
12,223 posts
9,841 battles
1 minute ago, Hades_warrior said:

Its way easier to farm credits than get doubloons

So why do you need Credits then? :cap_wander_2:

Players
1,944 posts
5,144 battles

To be fair 50 doubloons is 4 million credits for a free to play player if he/she uses the doubloons to move last slot modules onto the next ship. 50.000 credits though, yeah, that's not even trying :Smile_trollface:

[SCRUB]
Players
3,947 posts
19,983 battles
1 hour ago, Hades_warrior said:

Yea, free which many players support with their money. You are a joke if you think that this game would get this far without our support.

Every F2P game cost money to develop it further with years. What do you think how they do that.

Do you pay for these daily shipments?

[MUMMY]
Players
636 posts
10,337 battles

They have already been "buffed", unless you want me to believe that you dislike FXP in "resource containers"?  

wow pikachu - Roblox

Players
4,291 posts
5,630 battles
4 hours ago, DFens_666 said:

So why do you need Credits then? :cap_wander_2:

Wth? Why you think I need credits?

2 hours ago, rage1750 said:

They have already been "buffed", unless you want me to believe that you dislike FXP in "resource containers"?  

?

[CHEFT]
Players
12,223 posts
9,841 battles
6 hours ago, Hades_warrior said:

Wth? Why you think I need credits?

I just realized we apparently misunderstood each other.

I didnt say, Doubloons are worse than Credits. I said, Credits are worse. Thats why i feel the 50k credits from daily shipments are the most useless stuff in there.

[BAD-F]
Beta Tester
738 posts
13,109 battles

As for any problem of this kind if you find so called daily login rewards as not good, you can show your disapproval by not login to the game.

Hope this solution helps you.

Sign in to follow this