Flandre Bug Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Grumpy_Shark

I took a torp from Pommern in coop for 38k damage.Is it a bug?

7 comments in this topic

Players
218 posts
16,211 battles

As the tittle explains i was doing a coop match with my Pommern to see how it fares and at a brawl i took a torp from an enemy Pommern which blew me up! And it was a surprise. I was puzzled at what may had hit me and only on the after battle results i realized it was by a torp. I don't mind of course since it was a coop but could that be a bug that could happen also in random match? Perhaps WG should see to it.

shot-20.08.08_08.16.28-0991.jpg

[DAVY]
Players
3,167 posts
14,794 battles
10 minutes ago, Grumpy_Shark said:

As the tittle explains i was doing a coop match with my Pommern to see how it fares and at a brawl i took a torp from an enemy Pommern which blew me up! And it was a surprise. I was puzzled at what may had hit me and only on the after battle results i realized it was by a torp. I don't mind of course since it was a coop but could that be a bug that could happen also in random match? Perhaps WG should see to it.

shot-20.08.08_08.16.28-0991.jpg

you detonated...

• Cool 2

Players
218 posts
16,211 battles

Is it possible to detonate in coop? I don't recall such a fact in coop before and i have played tons of coop... And i didn't receive any anti-detonation flags but maybe in coop you don't. 

• Bad 1

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
11,986 posts
4 minutes ago, Grumpy_Shark said:

Is it possible to detonate in coop?

sure

4 minutes ago, Grumpy_Shark said:

And i didn't receive any anti-detonation flags but maybe in coop you don't. 

coop = no achievements = no signals

• Cool 3

[JRM]
Players
7,458 posts
5 minutes ago, Grumpy_Shark said:

Is it possible to detonate in coop? I don't recall such a fact in coop before and i have played tons of coop... And i didn't receive any anti-detonation flags but maybe in coop you don't. 

Yes you can and in fact you did, no flags in coop, same as for any other achievment since they dont trigger there

• Cool 1

[DAVY]
Players
3,167 posts
14,794 battles

5k battles in co-op and you've never dotonated before or realised you don't get achievements?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

Sign in to follow this