Flandre Bug Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Rokko1v

research question.

8 comments in this topic

Players
148 posts

the way i understand it, you get 10k points if you reset a tree and if its the very first time you get 20k, right?
do you get these 10k (20k) points right after reset or do you need to play the line (tier 6+ each ship one win)..and then..you get them?

because i just reset a tree the very first time and got nothing

hope i made sense

cheers

[CAIN]
Players
4,898 posts
20,482 battles

Each ship has a set value of RPs starting with Tier 6.

Once you played and won the first game in any ship  you get the points.

Then you grind the ship until you reach the next one. Rinse and repeat.

• Cool 1

[-LA-]
Players
699 posts
5,352 battles

the token and its state as being doubled or normal is put on the ship when the line is reset, its claimed on the first victory of that ship. so you can reset a line with each double point season and re grind them any time

• Cool 1

[GJE]
Players
353 posts
4,920 battles

Do you have to own every ship in the line before you reset it? Or only have a ship researched? And if the former is the case do you get any silver for all the ships in the line that you reset?

[-LA-]
Players
699 posts
5,352 battles
1 minute ago, dommo77 said:

Do you have to own every ship in the line before you reset it? Or only have a ship researched? And if the former is the case do you get any silver for all the ships in the line that you reset?

im 99% sur you dont have to own any you just have to have the TX one researched, it will then send every captain to reserve equipment (hulls , propulsion , range upgrade etc) will all be sold so its best to go through them and unequip them and i think modules all get sent to the storage , that part im less sure on, its been a while, they might be sold but i think they go to storage for no dub cost.

think you can find all the etails for sure here

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/research-bureau/

• Cool 2

[BATES]
Players
978 posts
12,850 battles
6 minutes ago, dommo77 said:

When you reset a line all the ships are sold at half price (if you already sold you don't receive anything more). Flags and camos are demounted, as well modules (for free). Captains are sent to reserve.

2x factor is renewed each 3 months if I remember correctly

• Cool 2

[GJE]
Players
353 posts
4,920 battles

Thanks for explanation :) I'm still far away from RB, only one line fully researched, but was just wondering. 

Sign in to follow this