You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Rhineheart_Thor

German Aircraft Carriers

3 comments in this topic

Players
1,738 posts

Hi All

Can some one please suggest builds for German CV,s ( all of them )

I won one in a box and now I am thinking I will make the effort and research them, I am not a CV Player so I need help.

Thank you in advance o7 

image.png.a461ec473b33ba6698fa36536d716a7a.png

Beta Tester
351 posts
7,395 battles
5 minutes ago, Capt_John_Black said:

Hi All

Can some one please suggest builds for German CV,s ( all of them )

I won one in a box and now I am thinking I will make the effort and research them, I am not a CV Player so I need help.

Thank you in advance o7 

image.png.a461ec473b33ba6698fa36536d716a7a.png

T8 and below:

Air supremacy, Improved engines, survivability expert, aircraft armor, concealment expert, improved engine boost, last gasp. Leaves you with 4 points open.

Sight stabilization isn't really helpful, manual aa or just aft isn't either. For the t10 i am currently running just AFT

Equipment wise until t8 I recommend everything aircraft related, except nr. 3 you do secondaries, bomber HP and squadron consumables modification.

On the T10 due to further increased speed and higher MM I started bleeding too much planes so I swapped to flight control modification 1, 7.5% hp (instead of 5% speed) and attack aircraft HP.

That is basically all you need captain and equipment wise. Have fun!

• Cool 1

Players
1,738 posts
2 minutes ago, Pappus said:

T8 and below:

Air supremacy, Improved engines, survivability expert, aircraft armor, concealment expert, improved engine boost, last gasp. Leaves you with 4 points open.

Sight stabilization isn't really helpful, manual aa or just aft isn't either. For the t10 i am currently running just AFT

Equipment wise until t8 I recommend everything aircraft related, except nr. 3 you do secondaries, bomber HP and squadron consumables modification.

On the T10 due to further increased speed and higher MM I started bleeding too much planes so I swapped to flight control modification 1, 7.5% hp (instead of 5% speed) and attack aircraft HP.

That is basically all you need captain and equipment wise. Have fun!

Super, Danke @Pappus o7