Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
GrumpyGrampa

"waiting for authorization"

11 comments in this topic

Question

[-STD-]
[-STD-]
Players
5 posts
1,978 battles

When WoWS updated to 0.9.4 my game got stuck on waiting for authorization screen. Music playing ok but after 10 minutes it was stil waiting for authorization...

Now it's just updated to 0.9.7 this morning and it's back...

Last time I had to reinstall windows to be able to play again. WTH is going on???

Thankful for any kind of help o7

10 answers to this question

[THESO]
Moderator, Players
1,329 posts
9,187 battles

Hello,

Please try logging out of the WGCenter client and back in and try again. If you are still having issues please submit a ticket to customer support which you can find here.

Regards,

Minia

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,763 posts
14,406 battles

We've had a few updates released since you first made this thread, if you're getting this issue every update you may want to consider reinstalling WGC.

The issue should usually be resolved by logging out and back in to WGC (because the launcher passes authentication information to the client, when the client doesn't get that info it just hangs on the Waiting for Authentication screen).

If you've tried reinstalling and still get the issue then you'll either need to provide support with a WGCheck report to see if they can identify the issue or investigate a further technical cause outside of the game itself, such as a permissions issue or storage fault.

[LW-]
Players
9 posts
6,819 battles

Same issue here. Not only is it stuck there but the close window 'x' in the top right corner doesn't work and the only way to close it is alt ctrl del.

[LSCA]
Players
1,585 posts
12,606 battles

for me usually helps if i log off and go back to game. that not includes to test servers because they are online only limited time

Sign in to follow this