Flandre Bug Read more... ×

8 comments in this topic

Question

[MIAO]
Players
1,795 posts
8,533 battles

Hi!

I went to the captain's logbook and saw a flag which if translated in my language, it means "Aircraft carriers, ready for action!", and i need ALL cvs for that flag.

If i go to wikiwargaming, it says "Armada" and i had to purchase a bundle with every premium ship release at that date.

So, how do i get that flag? @MrConway , any idea? (every answer guys is appreciated).

shot-20_08.05_14_31.54-0592.thumb.jpg.d3258ea704be23490255e8013ec62187.jpg

7 answers to this question

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,376 posts
3,999 battles
2 hours ago, arquata2019 said:

Hi!

I went to the captain's logbook and saw a flag which if translated in my language, it means "Aircraft carriers, ready for action!", and i need ALL cvs for that flag.

If i go to wikiwargaming, it says "Armada" and i had to purchase a bundle with every premium ship release at that date.

So, how do i get that flag? @MrConway , any idea? (every answer guys is appreciated).

shot-20_08.05_14_31.54-0592.thumb.jpg.d3258ea704be23490255e8013ec62187.jpg

I believe this specific flag was part of a bundle containing all premium aircraft carriers, that was sold during update 0.8.2.

At the moment, there is no other way to get it, sorry.

Modder
5,211 posts
23,463 battles
1 hour ago, arquata2019 said:

It means that flag was an addition to a bundle sold in premium shop for a few hundreads of money. You can't collect this flag, as long WG will not offer another way to obtain it. Do You really want to spend such amount of money for a single flag ?

ed7e3ccc-d035-11e7-a470-38eaa7374f3c.jpg

• Angry 1

[MIAO]
Players
1,795 posts
8,533 battles
19 minuti fa, Odo_Toothless ha scritto:

It means that flag was an addition to a bundle sold in premium shop for a few hundreads of money. You can't collect this flag, as long WG will not offer another way to obtain it. Do You really want to spend such amount of money for a single flag ?

ed7e3ccc-d035-11e7-a470-38eaa7374f3c.jpg

nevermind...

by the way why does it say (logbook) for an entire cv fleet?

Modder
5,211 posts
23,463 battles
5 minutes ago, arquata2019 said:

by the way why does it say (logbook) for an entire cv fleet?

There was different Armada bundles through all those years. You can always search in google for this particular offer.

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/update-082-intergalactic-games/

(...) Added (...), and the CV Armada flag that comes with purchasing a bundle containing all Premium aircraft carriers.

[MIAO]
Players
1,795 posts
8,533 battles
Proprio ora, Odo_Toothless ha scritto:

There was different Armada bundles through all those years. You can always search google for this particular offer.

Already did, i wanted that flag, but i will not have it... thank you for the answer

[MIAO]
Players
1,795 posts
8,533 battles
22 minuti fa, MrConway ha scritto:

I believe this specific flag was part of a bundle containing all premium aircraft carriers, that was sold during update 0.8.2.

At the moment, there is no other way to get it, sorry.

Ok