Flandre Bug Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Padds01

the slava it comes!

162 comments in this topic

[-LA-]
Players
698 posts
5,347 battles

didnt see anything about it here so apols if im late to the party here, but dropped in one swift line in the latest vid

go to 3.30 for slava info

Dasha says the slava is coming for RP this patch...... it almost feels redundant to ask but i assume shes still uterly broken? ah well that tier 1 whaling fleet needs another recruit to keep those santa crate gambling dollars rolling in , yacht life aint cheap ya know.

[CAIN]
Players
4,894 posts
20,457 battles

I can't believe that there is a single person that thought that Slava was shelved for eternity.

WG just did what they did with the RB, shelved it, waited for the crap storm to die down and then bring it back, although this time under the same name.

#JustWGThings

• Cool 13

[U69]
[U69]
Players
208 posts

Sorry, I did not even make it to 3:30... why is that woman always speaking Russian in videos intended for the entire WoWs community? I am pretty sure there are more players who speak English than Russian, despite WG's best efforts to change this with their perpetual output of Russian fantasies. And then they overlay that video with an English dub (spoken by someone incapable of pronouncing German names) anyway, so why not hiring someone capable of speaking English in the first place? Is the priority of those videos the game content or the presenter? :Smile_sceptic:

• Cool 3

Players
2,123 posts
20,063 battles

I would be rather surprised if she wasn't still extremely capable after all this is WG we are talking about, but I am curious if she's designed very much as a long range sniper  and therefore actually vulnerable in close quarters 

[CAIN]
Players
4,894 posts
20,457 battles
2 minutes ago, U69_2020 said:

Sorry, I did not even make it to 3:30... why is that woman always speaking Russian in videos intended for the entire WoWs community? I am pretty sure there are more players who speak English than Russian, despite WG's best efforts to change this with their perpetual output of Russian fantasies. And then they overlay that video with an English dub (spoken by someone incapable of pronouncing German names) anyway, so why not hiring someone capable of speaking English in the first place? Is the priority of those videos the game content or the presenter? :Smile_sceptic:

Russia is the "core" market for WG, even tho EU brings them more money.

Remember that, regardless what happens on EU/NA, or much money they make here, RU will always have priority.

In regards to that vid, i don't mind.

Dasha isn't fluent in english and it costs money and effort to have the same vid in different languages.

• Cool 7

[U69]
[U69]
Players
208 posts
Just now, Jethro_Grey said:

Remember that, regardless what happens on EU/NA, or much money they make here, RU will always have priority.

That is pretty much the defining fact of this game, yes. And it is pretty much the damning fact of this game, too.

• Cool 4

Players
1,313 posts
19,716 battles
9 minutes ago, U69_2020 said:

why is that woman always speaking Russian in videos intended for the entire WoWs community?

Hey! We can bash WG about a lot of stuff, but Dasha is off limits! :etc_red_button:

• Cool 4
  • Funny 9

Players
6,108 posts

Remind me, is this a proper battleship with enough range and accurate guns or another one of those sawed off shotguns we've seen plenty off?

Players
6,242 posts
10,755 battles
3 minutes ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

Remind me, is this a proper battleship with enough range and accurate guns or another one of those sawed off shotguns we've seen plenty off?

Her guns (or more: The accuracy) is her redeeming feature. The rest is ... well ... underwhelming (to put it mildly). Now if that feature is worth 63k RP? That's a different debate (imho: NO).

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[MUMMY]
Players
633 posts
10,335 battles

Looks like I know where my research points are going.

Dont forget everyone, research beureau double points bonus resets in less than 2 weeks :Smile_honoring:

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
1,590 posts
11,347 battles
42 minutes ago, U69_2020 said:

Don't you dare say anything bad about Dasha!!!! :Smile_izmena::Smile_izmena::Smile_izmena:

tenor.gif

Dasha is love, Dasha is life <3

• Cool 3
  • Funny 2

[ALONE]
Modder
2,289 posts
14,035 battles

Tested her excessive, and personally I prefer Champagne. Same gameplay, faster ship.

[RO-RN]
Players
901 posts
13,132 battles
42 minutes ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

Her guns are the same as Champagne:

-accurate at longer ranges

-Mikasa dispersion at closer ranges say below 13km  

-very low damage for 406 mm guns ( barely 100 more alpha than the Italian 381mm guns also RIP venezia)

I say for now that this ship is overhyped and boring but its will be a top pick in "COMPETITIVE". (LOL the place where the team with more broken ships wins or USA vs USSR)

Thunder is a better ship. 

• Cool 2

[LADA]
Players
619 posts
9,059 battles

*Slow Clap*

'We REALLY need another OP Soviet Premium!' 

- Said no one, ever. 

• Cool 4

Players
10,313 posts
12,044 battles
7 minutes ago, Gvozdika said:

*Slow Clap*

'We REALLY need another OP Soviet Premium!' 

- Said no one, ever. 

WG needs to save their own home server:cap_tea:

• Cool 1

Players
374 posts
11,952 battles

I personally dont think its Op, however the gameplay is something that cant be healthy for the game. Won't stop me from getting it though :cap_rambo:

Players
4,290 posts
5,630 battles
2 hours ago, UnderDuress said:

Flamu is playing it now, yeah it looks broken. Getting consistent 6+ hits and citadels on BBs from 20km+

If that really is the case, I smell a lot of automated 24h chat bans for Slava players.

Edit: I just saw its still in test phase which means it wont come in game anytime soon. When it does ^

Players
1,940 posts
5,144 battles
2 hours ago, U69_2020 said:

why is that woman always speaking Russian in videos intended for the entire WoWs community?

Why not, she's entertaining and it's dubbed to English so you can understand. Guess what, if Russians play a Western game, it isn't even dubbed to Russian, they just have to git gud at English. Majority of people on earth speak Chinese and Spanish yet we get to decide what language everyone speaks and when.

• Cool 4

Players
6,108 posts
1 minute ago, NikolayKuznetsov said:

Why not, she's entertaining and it's dubbed to English so you can understand. Guess what, if Russians play a Western game, it isn't even dubbed to Russian, they just have to git gud at English. Majority of people on earth speak Chinese and Spanish yet we get to decide what language everyone speaks and when.

Perhaps by the end of the century we will all be speaking in Tangerine or something. I prefer Satsuma, though.:Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1