Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
BusterMode

What can we learn from it?after smolensk,the next is thunder?

16 comments in this topic

[JRM]
Players
6,283 posts
24,145 battles

You mean next ship removed for "overabundance" yeah its likely to be Thunderer as there is a metric cra*ton of them sailing around...

• Cool 1

[NEET]
Players
22 posts
4,932 battles
7 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

You mean next ship removed for "overabundance" yeah its likely to be Thunderer as there is a metric cra*ton of them sailing around...

yes,too many people have this ship,so boring.I want to see a diverse battlefield.and this ship is op too.

• Cool 1

[SKRUB]
Players
536 posts
20,778 battles

So what ship people should drive, in order to satisfy you, your majesty ?

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[JRM]
Players
6,283 posts
24,145 battles
21 minutes ago, BusterMode said:

yes,too many people have this ship,so boring.I want to see a diverse battlefield.and this ship is op too.

I dont think Thnderer is actually op, its just that she can use those insane HE shells on top of decent AP so you can rack up easy damage with her regardles of what target does, if you can dictate the terms of engagement however as she is quite fragile and if pushed by other BBs it can get nasty quick...

• Cool 1

Players
1,418 posts
6,666 battles

For a lot of people it's easier to grind a T10 coal ship than grind up a tech tree line properly, so we end up with inexperienced T10 captains.

• Cool 2

[CZSL]
Players
72 posts
3,806 battles

Personally I dont like Thunderer in my team so if they stop appear in Armory I will be happy.

Thunderer is always a ship which is far away from enemy, takes only minimal damage and if things go wrong and team is going to loose full healt Thunderer starts brawling but is always too late...:cap_horn:

[WONLY]
Players
420 posts
14,611 battles
2 hours ago, Yedwy said:

I dont think Thnderer is actually op, its just that she can use those insane HE shells on top of decent AP so you can rack up easy damage with her regardles of what target does, if you can dictate the terms of engagement however as she is quite fragile and if pushed by other BBs it can get nasty quick...

Accuracy and damage output in general is definitely op. Only downside is obviously the armor. If your team is in need of a push and no one will do it, you're screwed since that thing just melts under HE.

Far worse is the stale and static gameplay all these Thunderers create. It's the same with Smolensk. No one wants to push into these since you can't do anything about the ridicolous HE damage you'll receive.

I hope they'll pull a Smolensk-move on this ship too. Soon.

• Cool 2

[NEET]
Players
22 posts
4,932 battles
2 hours ago, Lebedjev said:

So what ship people should drive, in order to satisfy you, your majesty ?

my minister,just different ships different kinds.Instead of 8 thunder throwing crap at each other.

if u like those ships like yoshino zao and thunder,and fight more than 20km,ignore what i say.

• Boring 1

[VLOOT]
Players
257 posts
18,186 battles
4 hours ago, Yedwy said:

True! Bit with his detectability, and if he is smart, he doesn't come in to close and hammers from further and rains fire. Whenever there is like a damage challenge, I always take the thunderer. It's the easiest ship to make 200+k damage in a battle

• Bad 1

[O-R-P]
Players
2,177 posts
20,383 battles

Do not worry Slava will enter game next patch :Smile_trollface: if anybody didn't know, so I have strange feeling what will be aim for many people. 

• Funny 1

Players
866 posts
3,425 battles
4 hours ago, Yedwy said:

well, RNG doesn't agree with you.

I felt lucky in my Bismarck to see a Thunderer sailing broadside at about 8Km. 6 Ricochets, non-pens or whatever RNG crap and 2 overpens for 2160 damage.

Next second, Alaska shoots my front from approx. 19Km, all shells hit, 16k damage.

I will sell the Bismarck.

• Cool 1

Players
9,836 posts
11,531 battles
9 minutes ago, HassenderZerhacker said:

well, RNG doesn't agree with you.

I felt lucky in my Bismarck to see a Thunderer sailing broadside at about 8Km. 6 Ricochets, non-pens or whatever RNG crap and 2 overpens for 2160 damage.

Next second, Alaska shoots my front from approx. 19Km, all shells hit, 16k damage.

I will sell the Bismarck.

Don't worry, WG will be more than happy to sell you Tirpitz+ in shape of Pommern.

Besides, all or nothing is very much working as intended with "overpens or non pens" while "armored all around" reliably arm the fuses of most AP sent your way:cap_tea:

[BBMM]
Players
5,772 posts
7,334 battles
18 minutes ago, Marblehead_1 said:

Do not worry Slava will enter game next patch :Smile_trollface: if anybody didn't know, so I have strange feeling what will be aim for many people. 

But... it's not for coal. :Smile_sad:     <---- :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

[O-R-P]
Players
2,177 posts
20,383 battles
1 minute ago, BLUB__BLUB said:

But... it's not for coal. :Smile_sad:     <---- :Smile_trollface:

Oh yes, coal require only few months of regular playing, RP requires only Credit Card, some TX and no patience :Smile_trollface: I have some feeling that currencies which didn't generate straight income ( coal and steel ) will be left in dungeon while more beneficial currency will get time to shine.

[BBMM]
Players
5,772 posts
7,334 battles
1 hour ago, Marblehead_1 said:

Oh yes, coal require only few months of regular playing, RP requires only Credit Card, some TX and no patience :Smile_trollface: I have some feeling that currencies which didn't generate straight income ( coal and steel ) will be left in dungeon while more beneficial currency will get time to shine.

Ah well, THAT is probably very much true. :Smile_teethhappy:

(probably should spend my coal to get a Thunderer, to counter the upcoming wave of Slavas). 

Sign in to follow this