You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
YabbaCoe

ST 0.9.8, Transformers collaboration, Ranked battles, Mid-Autumn Festival (DB 59)

12 comments in this topic

[WG]
WG Staff
3,948 posts
4,304 battles

Hi,

In this DevBlog you can find the information about upcoming collaboration with Transformers, another season of Ranked Battles, Mid-Autumn Festival and other news of the update 0.9.8.

Read the text.

Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary and subject to change during testing. Any showcased features may or may not end up on the main server. The final information will be published on our game's website.

• Funny 1

Players
6,773 posts
245 battles

Small petes voice: ahhh!

I wasn't expecting this, will the ships be complete copies like littorio or will they have a few stat changes and maybe consumable swaps or changes here and there?

Out of all the things, for a collab transformers was the last of them.

Can we get teletubbies fam?

• Cool 1

[CKBK]
Players
283 posts
16,450 battles

Ranked again? at least tell us we won't have cvs, unfortunately we all know the answer.

[YEBOI]
Players
292 posts
7,092 battles

Me: see Transformers collab. Get hyped (used to watch original series cartoons as a little kid). Excitement levels off the charts having seen the skins that WG art department can come up with (Halloween events, etc).  

Expecting some sort of grand futuristic design, maybe moving robotic ship parts, battle worn camo with some metal fatigue marks or scars or whatever. 

Open YT video - and see this Cadbury Kinder Egg toy looking car rendered worse than original Sonic the Hedgehog game on Sega. 

Meanwhile Megatron riding on top of a GK turret looking like an overgrown kid who’s clearly too big for his age riding the little pony on a merry-go-around while his parents are buying hotdogs at the kiosk. 

Feelsbadman. 

5E17C1D1-C944-4835-9F0C-CAC064E085BB.png

• Funny 6

[BATES]
Players
675 posts
10,108 battles

Muh, permacamo for t10 which will be impossible to get without buying them, permacamo for premium ships..ranked at tX with CVs..nothing interesting so, thanks.

• Cool 2

[CKBK]
Players
283 posts
16,450 battles

Thought playing against enterprise and shokaku was unfun? get ready to get balnced by hakus, WG the gift that keeps on giving.

[LHZP]
Beta Tester
73 posts
8,945 battles

Chang’e with specialization on Pan-Asian and Japanese ships.

So you can put him on ships of both nations?

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,476 posts
13,451 battles
1 hour ago, Gelinni said:

So you can put him on ships of both nations?

Yes, like the RU & US variants for Ovechkin.

• Cool 1

Players
4 posts
1,903 battles
On 8/3/2020 at 4:00 PM, Captaindanz said:

Ranked again? at least tell us we won't have cvs, unfortunately we all know the answer.

If it was tier 9...

[CKBK]
Players
283 posts
16,450 battles
21 minutes ago, misterferrari_1 said:

If it was tier 9...

Almost like they are trying to promote cvs and sell some bundles on top of that, i mean FDR will get released soon...

Players
247 posts
2 hours ago, Captaindanz said:

Almost like they are trying to promote cvs and sell some bundles on top of that, i mean FDR will get released soon...

FDR is Tier X.

And I doubt its anywhere near complete since the concept of "slow planes with high alpha" means the existing skill gap increases further.

[-RAF-]
Players
321 posts
5,327 battles
Alle 3/8/2020 alle 16:55, CptBarney ha scritto:

Small petes voice: ahhh!

I wasn't expecting this, will the ships be complete copies like littorio or will they have a few stat changes and maybe consumable swaps or changes here and there?

Out of all the things, for a collab transformers was the last of them.

Can we get teletubbies fam?

a collab with pokèmon? (seriously it's a good idea having a pikachu as a captain)

but we all want peppa pig as a captain... (i am peppa pig in distance)

• Cool 1