Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
teitr29

Constant crashes

9 comments in this topic

[_STAR]
Beta Tester
2 posts
2,346 battles

Is it just me? Or is the game crashing near constant for anyone else this patch? On start-up, joining matches, mid match, leaving matches, opening menus etc.

• Cool 1

[-MCD-]
Players
2 posts
6,576 battles

Yeah I'm having lots of crashes at the moment. Mainly in battle (where we spend most of the game), but in the menus too. I've tried verifying the game files (in Steam) and checked my drivers are up to date.

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
26,257 posts
14,159 battles

Check your computer temperature.

My computer ran too hot yesterday and gave me warnings.

[_STAR]
Beta Tester
2 posts
2,346 battles
14 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Check your computer temperature.

My computer ran too hot yesterday and gave me warnings.

My computer has been running just fine, it gets incredibly hot in my room before my CPU temps go above 70

[GLOBS]
[GLOBS]
Players
255 posts
15,360 battles

Mine has been crashing and freezing on the PTS and from patch 9.6 release to the point I can't stream it anymore . 

Please do a WG Check and report Via ticket to WG as it seem there are many of us suffering this . 

they need all the evidence so they can fix this . 

A WG Check .png

[S-A-T]
[S-A-T]
Players
3 posts
2,710 battles

My PC/Router crash regularly. Today I was unfairly given a penalty of 8 games as I had "left a game" and had been inactive! This was not planned, was not designed but just happened! I could do nothing about it except hurriedly try to get back online again. I have no idea how to complain about this treatment and feel really aggrieved by it.  Come on WoW get real! Cut some slack! we all cant have the supercomputers that you obviously have. We still have to pay for the pleasure that the game gives.

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
26,257 posts
14,159 battles
14 minutes ago, peter14353 said:

My PC/Router crash regularly. Today I was unfairly given a penalty of 8 games as I had "left a game" and had been inactive! This was not planned, was not designed but just happened! I could do nothing about it except hurriedly try to get back online again. I have no idea how to complain about this treatment and feel really aggrieved by it.  Come on WoW get real! Cut some slack! we all cant have the supercomputers that you obviously have. We still have to pay for the pleasure that the game gives.

My computer is 10 years old and does not crash constantly.

[NOFUN]
Beta Tester
123 posts
12,046 battles
On 8/2/2020 at 6:48 PM, ColonelPete said:

My computer is 10 years old and does not crash constantly.

OP is probably running an underpowered laptop thinking it meets the specs because the minimum/required spec model numbers are similar. That seems to be the commonality between all my friends playing WG titles who get constant crashing as of late.

Sign in to follow this