Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Nebuched

Too hard to support a ticket ?

4 comments in this topic

Question

Players
139 posts
4,455 battles

When you want to contact support you get directed to a page with generic limited categories. When you click on such a subject, you get some generic solutions. From a CS point of view you get too many roadblocks before you can support a ticket. It's the ultimate way to keep customer's wallets closed. I own or play about 15 games and WOWS games is the only one that has given me black screen problems. Really makes you think what the cause is, my PC or WOWS. 

3 answers to this question

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,472 posts
13,430 battles
16 minutes ago, Nebuched said:

When you want to contact support you get directed to a page with generic limited categories. When you click on such a subject, you get some generic solutions. From a CS point of view you get too many roadblocks before you can support a ticket. It's the ultimate way to keep customer's wallets closed. I own or play about 15 games and WOWS games is the only one that has given me black screen problems. Really makes you think what the cause is, my PC or WOWS. 

Providing people with common solutions to problems or providing automated self services so that real people don't need to waste time telling people basic information is a frequent measure in customer support. Password reset is one such common self service function, imagine if every password reset required a real person to complete, this would require a lot more staff and take more time for customers.

As for your problem, I had no difficulty finding a ticket form that I would consider relevant to encountering black screens while playing the game.
From the Player Support homepage Contact Support is the orange button at the bottom...

From there I chose Technical issue, and from there I can choose either Game Crash or Graphics/Performance issue and both provide me with a ticket form I can fill in.

That took me three clicks from the homepage to reach a ticket I could fill in.

If you know of a way that you can cause the game to black screen every time that you share the steps you take to reproduce the problem.

They will probably ask you to make sure that graphics drivers and such are up to date with is generally a good practise anyway.

I know that some players have problems with a black screen caused by playing the game in Fullscreen and can get around the problem by playing in Windowed Fullscreen.

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,472 posts
13,430 battles
2 hours ago, Nebuched said:

I work in CS. I also know good website design from a mediocre site. WOWS's could be better. As for my problem, it isn't "common".

You are not the only person in the world to have worked in customer support or at a service desk. Could it be better? Sure. Is it difficult to log a ticket? No. And no, your problem is not common, yet it is neither difficult to navigate through the options presented nor is it unnecessary that the other options exist. Someone who works in CS should be familiar with what to expect and why the interface is presented as it is.

• Cool 1

Players
139 posts
4,455 battles
7 hours ago, Astolfo_Is_My_Waifu said:

Providing people with common solutions to problems or providing automated self services so that real people don't need to waste time telling people basic information is a frequent measure in customer support. Password reset is one such common self service function, imagine if every password reset required a real person to complete, this would require a lot more staff and take more time for customers.

I work in CS. I also know good website design from a mediocre site. WOWS's could be better. As for my problem, it isn't "common".

Sign in to follow this