Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
RavenWolf1

How and when does 30% discount voucher drop?

20 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
68 posts
656 battles

Is there some pattern when 30% discount voucher drops? I would like to buy AL Littorio, but not on current price. Is it realistic wait those vouchers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
9,829 posts
11,528 battles
2 minutes ago, RavenWolf1 said:

Is there some pattern when 30% discount voucher drops? I would like to buy AL Littorio, but not on current price. Is it realistic wait those voucher?

Vouchers are usually given for long inactive players, preferably ones that haven't spent anything.

 

They can also happen on your account anniversary

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NAES-]
Players
44 posts
7,340 battles

Got one on my firts year aniversary. I guess everyone gets theirs on the first year. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SM0KE]
Players
5,420 posts
13,339 battles
51 minutes ago, Panocek said:

They can also happen on your account anniversary

This, generally; I don't think I've got many/any others myself...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BRITS]
Beta Tester
330 posts
6,514 battles

If you already have the Roma, there is absolutely no reason to get Littorio. It is copy/paste.

 

Go to min 20:30.

 

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
68 posts
656 battles
3 minutes ago, Origin47 said:

If you already have the Roma, there is absolutely no reason to get Littorio. It is copy/paste.

 

Go to min 20:30.

 

 

 

Yes, I know but luckily I don't have Rome. I haven't bought single premium ship yet but LA Littorio would be nice because I get also commander anime waifu which I could use in Italian tech-line ships. I haven't started grinding Italian line yet because I don't have nice commander there. But that price is little too steep for my liking.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BRITS]
Beta Tester
330 posts
6,514 battles
2 minutes ago, RavenWolf1 said:

 

Yes, I know but luckily I don't have Rome. I haven't bought single premium ship yet but LA Littorio would be nice because I get also commander anime waifu which I could use in Italian tech-line ships. I haven't started grinding Italian line yet because I don't have nice commander there. But that price is little too steep for my liking.

Oppai I can understand. :Smile_teethhappy:

 

Regarding the -30% coupon, I received one when I came back to the game in March, after being away for more than 1.5 years. I am also curious about how are they really being handed out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HOO]
Players
47 posts
3,684 battles
46 minutes ago, RavenWolf1 said:

Why can't I use that 25% coupon from Armory to these ships? :(

Tha AL ships? That'll be because the coupon gives you 25% of the price of a ship, but the AL ones are a ship AND captain so they aren't included.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,395 posts
15,329 battles

Hi all,

 

16 hours ago, RavenWolf1 said:

Is there some pattern when 30% discount voucher drops?

 

The anniversary of our WoWs participation (i.e. when you started playing WOWs after it exited BETA IIRC)...

 

 

Leo "Apollo11"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
213 posts
5,182 battles

WG usually sends you a mail notifying you of your temporary cake day bonus coupon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
9,829 posts
11,528 battles
15 hours ago, RavenWolf1 said:

Why can't I use that 25% coupon from Armory to these ships? :(

Because why sell something for 40€ when you can sell it for 50€. Here, bargain price of 60€, offer ends in 10 minutes:cap_book:

 

To put into perspective, "outrageous" price of 250€ for tier 10 Puerto Rico during last Christmas event resulted in "the most financially successful event to date".

 

14 hours ago, SirDixie said:

Tha AL ships? That'll be because the coupon gives you 25% of the price of a ship, but the AL ones are a ship AND captain so they aren't included.

Normal ships come with captain too. 3 pointer though, instead AL 10 pointer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HOO]
Players
47 posts
3,684 battles
1 hour ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

 

 

The anniversary of our WoWs participation (i.e. when you started playing WOWs after it exited BETA IIRC)...

 

 

Leo "Apollo11"

 

I got nothing this year (sadface). I don't think I got one last year either, WG don't love me anymore...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,395 posts
15,329 battles

Hi all,

 

40 minutes ago, SirDixie said:

 

I got nothing this year (sadface). I don't think I got one last year either, WG don't love me anymore...

 

 

I think I got mine every year in late August / early September - this was when I transferred from WoWs BETA to WoWs Public...

 

 

Leo "Apollo11"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
3 posts
8,374 battles

How do I get my money back from this Puerto Rico scam? or get the opportunity to complete buying it? Or leaving the game in disgust?

From a World of Warships Fan!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,416 posts
6,655 battles
On 7/31/2020 at 9:09 PM, RavenWolf1 said:

Why can't I use that 25% coupon from Armory to these ships? :(

New ships don't have a discount. It's the same with every other products. When a new smartphone comes to the market, it's more expensive than 9 months later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HOO]
Players
47 posts
3,684 battles
19 hours ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

 

 

I think I got mine every year in late August / early September - this was when I transferred from WoWs BETA to WoWs Public...

 

 

Leo "Apollo11"

 

Looks like I'll have to wait and see what happens then. My fifth anniversary was at the end of June.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DC_DK]
Players
3,037 posts
31,509 battles
On 7/31/2020 at 6:56 PM, RavenWolf1 said:

Is there some pattern when 30% discount voucher drops? I would like to buy AL Littorio, but not on current price. Is it realistic wait those vouchers?

I'm usually getting them when I just spend a lot of money in the premium shop. Haven't spend much this year so no voucher for me. Coincidence or just the pattern ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×