Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

18 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,133 posts
8,976 battles

dec389252fa9f9a9d2d713bddb99470c.jpg

I see you're up to your old tricks again.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
139 posts
4,455 battles

Finally I can put my Odin or Warspite against (insert overpowered ship x4 here)

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SM0KE]
Players
5,439 posts
13,436 battles

This sounds like a capital suggestion: it's a frankly ghastly state of affairs that a young(ish) nobleman such as myself in my premiums should have to mix with <shudder> Common People in their silver ships...

 

You would not believe the number of opportunities I miss due to having to type "get away from me, you frightful peasants!" - and similar - repeatedly in chat!

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
198 posts
4,516 battles
6 minutes ago, Verblonde said:

This sounds like a capital suggestion: it's a frankly ghastly state of affairs that a young(ish) nobleman such as myself in my premiums should have to mix with <shudder> Common People in their silver ships...

 

You would not believe the number of opportunities I miss due to having to type "get away from me, you frightful peasants!" - and similar - repeatedly in chat!

 

I agree on this one. A class(y) system was long overdue and blatantly obvious and I am looking forward to spend more money on living that dream.

 

 

 

10/10

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
26,207 posts
14,119 battles

This would only work for a limited mode like Ranked or Clan Battles or some other time and Tier restricted special mode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DREAD]
Players
9,582 posts
6,746 battles

I find the difference between “No!” and “No way!” Remarkable. 

 

Splitting up “no” answers in two to make each one look smaller is quite a [edit]-move 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
26,207 posts
14,119 battles
22 minutes ago, SexyBikiniGirl said:

Are you saying that there are not enough people online to queue for this?

Exactly. If you added both modes, you would split the playerbase threeways and probably not equally. The least popular choice would just not work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,746 posts
5,290 battles

Must be bad idea thursday or something, this is, at least, the second terrible MM idea mooted today..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TFP_]
Moderator
2,512 posts
13,103 battles

I think it is safe to say that the majority of players likes to keep erverything as it is in this regard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BHSFL]
Players
3,429 posts
1 hour ago, domen3 said:

dec389252fa9f9a9d2d713bddb99470c.jpg

I see you're up to your old tricks again.

 

Captain Sobel out of Uniform ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SHAFT]
Players
9,539 posts
8,850 battles
51 minutes ago, lafeel said:

Must be bad idea thursday or something, this is, at least, the second terrible MM idea mooted today..

 

Maybe we can combine them together to get a real crap-fiesta going :cap_like:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,746 posts
5,290 battles
4 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

 

Maybe we can combine them together to get a real crap-fiesta going :cap_like:

Maybe something to stick the afk'ers and team killers in..

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
924 posts
13,174 battles

Wargaming Community Managers looking at the forums for good game ideas:

image.thumb.png.f6bac960af820fb56e96ea194a07fb6d.png

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,746 posts
5,290 battles
4 minutes ago, DanSilverwing said:

Wargaming Community Managers looking at the forums for good game ideas:

image.thumb.png.f6bac960af820fb56e96ea194a07fb6d.png

That'd be a first. Them looking in here for ideas..

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-LA-]
Players
663 posts
4,800 battles

id love new game modes , team deathmatch which is basically all we have (even the ones that aren sort of are as objectives are so unimportant) be nice to have some modes that force play maybe break up this tedious camp spam run away weve been stuck with , but no dont see the op's idea helping 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×