Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
YabbaCoe

ST 0.9.7, changes to test ships (DB 58)

61 comments in this topic

[WG]
WG Staff
3,918 posts
4,294 battles

Hi,

We would like to present the changes that are going to be tested on Pommern, Kitakami, Paolo Emilio and Erich Loewenhardt.

Read the text.

Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary and subject to change during testing. Any showcased features may or may not end up on the main server. The final information will be published on our game's website.

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 7
  • Angry 1

Players
8,070 posts
8,914 battles

Odin, Pommern, Brandenburg...

Compared to how the USN premiums at these tiers look, these new German BBs are just a race to the very bottom when gunnery is concerned.

• Cool 7

Players
1,474 posts
3,096 battles

I'm disgusted by the fact that you nerfed Pommern sigma again.

Let's just hype people about the fact the the next coal ship will be a German BB and then let's nerf it to the ground. 1.5 sigma!!!!! Seriously?! 

I mean, no German BB has less then 1.8 sigma, even GK, which has the same number of guns btw; and now we get this piece of crap with 1.5 sigma at Tier 9, Alsace is already absolutely garbage, and you still managed to create a worse ship.

I was really looking forward to this ship, and i grinded some coal for it. Now, i'm just going to keep it.

• Cool 6

Players
1,381 posts
5,980 battles
26 minutes ago, HaachamaShipping said:

Odin, Pommern, Brandenburg...

Compared to how the USN premiums at these tiers look, these new German BBs are just a race to the very bottom when gunnery is concerned.

I see it the same way :cap_like:.

22 minutes ago, wot_2016_gunner said:

I was really looking forward to this ship, and i grinded some coal for it. Now, i'm just going to keep it.

The Ludenpommerndorff was a totally boring ship right from the start (especially compared to the US Premium BBs). How can you want to spend coal on it?

The Ludenpommerndorff is only missing the handle to throw away... :Smile_hiding::Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1

Players
1,474 posts
3,096 battles
Proprio ora, x_scheer109_x ha scritto:

especially compared to the US Premium BBs

you think that the US BB split are interesting?

Players
1,381 posts
5,980 battles
1 minute ago, wot_2016_gunner said:

you think that the US BB split are interesting?

I am not interested in the US BB split. I also wrote Premium BBs, meaning Georgia, Ohio etc. that are much more interesting than Ludenpommerndorff ...

Players
1,474 posts
3,096 battles
Proprio ora, x_scheer109_x ha scritto:

I am not interested in the US BB split. I also wrote Premium BBs, meaning Georgia, Ohio etc. that are much more interesting than Ludenpommerndorff ...

oh, sorry. The thing is, i already have both Georgia and Jean Bart

Players
8,070 posts
8,914 battles
1 minute ago, x_scheer109_x said:

Also Massachusetts.

• Cool 3

[BASIC]
Players
498 posts
19,859 battles

How is this possible, that recently relased (or soon to be) ships are so much nerfed, close to unplayable? We need the good old times to return (Georgia, Belfast, Kutuzov, Loyang and so on). Emilio nad Pommern really feel like a waste of resources to spent on them. Schame WG recently follows this strange twisted characteristics way.

• Cool 2

Players
6,759 posts
245 battles

sad, lunderndorf/pommern was turing out to be a gud ship back when she was released, now shes a gimped FDG.

• Cool 3

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,474 posts
13,433 battles
36 minutes ago, koliber_1984 said:

Schame WG recently follows this strange twisted characteristics way.

By not creating pay to win ships that ruin the game? Ok

[LADA]
Players
544 posts
8,391 battles
9 minutes ago, Astolfo_Is_My_Waifu said:

By not creating pay to win ships that ruin the game? Ok

Funny how none of the Uber Cruisers recently added for a certain nation have been similarly afflicted with nerfs prior to release isn't it? Laser-accuracy and BB levels of AP pen is totally fine.... along with 50mm plating sprinkled everywhere....radar....underwater citadels thanks to an implausibly low freeboard.....improved pen angles.....railgun ballistics....

Nooooo..... no seeming disparity here..... none at all.

• Cool 6

[VMF-]
Players
101 posts
3,531 battles

Regarding the Ludendorff... the temptation to insult you is sooooo strong... but I won't... cause you don't even deserve my anger 

[VMF-]
Players
101 posts
3,531 battles

even worse, only Gangut has worse sigma than Ludendorff... unacceptable with that reload and caliber... they must be high 

[ST-EU]
Players
156 posts
4,239 battles

With this further sigma nerf, Pommer could be even more close to Alsace in terms of consistency (or lack of)...Pommer looks like a German Alsace even more. 

[1DSF]
Moderator, In AlfaTesters
3,351 posts
8,360 battles

1 Post removed .Wrong language. 

[T-N-T]
Players
3,574 posts
16,370 battles

Who could have guessed, a german freemium being nerfed to the ground. Expect a reload nerf next, guys... :Smile_trollface:

Players
1,474 posts
3,096 battles
6 minuti fa, Toivia ha scritto:

Who could have guessed, a german freemium being nerfed to the ground. Expect a reload nerf next, guys... :Smile_trollface:

they already nerfed the reload from 32s to 33s

[NED]
Players
2,046 posts
7,852 battles

Ok pommern sounds awful now but bad sigma can be compensated with a tight dispersion so anyone know what the dispersion is ?

Players
1,474 posts
3,096 battles
Proprio ora, piet11111 ha scritto:

Ok pommern sounds awful now but bad sigma can be compensated with a tight dispersion so anyone know what the dispersion is ?

standard US dispersion (German BBs got it buffed to US dispersion last Dicember)

Sign in to follow this