Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
_Yamamoto90_

Fraud

7 comments in this topic

[-SRB-]
Players
3 posts
1,450 battles

I have start to play this game in by the end of february 2020. I was exited and wanted to play this game so i did. But like many other people that work to exist and not to enjoy in this world i had bad PC. slow and old game was bugging and laaging and i thought PC doesent let me reveal my real gameplay. After a couple of months i bought a new pc with good requirements. I started playing and i realised its not my fault its the game. Like any other online game people that give you money will get all the help and privileges. While the rest of us will be left with bread crumbs.  Shame on you wargaming.net!  I just finished my last ranked battle ever. I saw things that i thought were not real. i shoot the enemy ship and i couldnt take a single HP from him while he destroyed my rudder made me burn and took a loot of hp. As i see it in the future i will delete this game and never play it again. I hope that you will go bust.  

• Cool 1
  • Funny 11
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[THIR]
Players
701 posts
3,987 battles

Ok, so you bought your way up to T8 and when premium ships couldn't help you perform you somehow thought a new PC would? :Smile_veryhappy:

• Funny 1

[R3B3L]
Players
870 posts
29,039 battles

My PC is from 2012 and works fine on 1920x1080 with "high" settings :Smile_unsure:

(plus ultra-soundsettings)

To me it looks like you might have leveled up too fast.

Are you familiar with the game-mechanics like overmatch, torpedo-protection hit, module-hit (aka Pen with zero damage)?

If unsure, feel free to ask.

(I slobodno na nasem jeziku) :Smile_Default:

EDIT: are the "detailed ribbons" meanwhile standard or do the players still have to activate them manually? Because that´s what helped me a lot.

Edited by VIadoCro
added question

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,751 posts
5,290 battles
58 minutes ago, _Yamamoto90_ said:

I have start to play this game in by the end of february 2020. I was exited and wanted to play this game so i did. But like many other people that work to exist and not to enjoy in this world i had bad PC. slow and old game was bugging and laaging and i thought PC doesent let me reveal my real gameplay. After a couple of months i bought a new pc with good requirements. I started playing and i realised its not my fault its the game. Like any other online game people that give you money will get all the help and privileges. While the rest of us will be left with bread crumbs.  Shame on you wargaming.net!  I just finished my last ranked battle ever. I saw things that i thought were not real. i shoot the enemy ship and i couldnt take a single HP from him while he destroyed my rudder made me burn and took a loot of hp. As i see it in the future i will delete this game and never play it again. I hope that you will go bust.  

Nice display of how money can't buy you skills m8, speaking as someone who's been playing since CBT.

21 minutes ago, VIadoCro said:

Are you familiar with the game-mechanics like overmatch, torpedo-protection hit, module-hit (aka Pen with zero damage)?

Sure sounds like the answer is "nope, nope, nope" and "wussat?" doesn't it?

• Boring 1

Beta Tester
1,971 posts
12,852 battles

Oh dear, OP, I'm afraid you're about to eat more flak than the average CV player with a first post like that. Why, because you couldn't be further from the truth and people will line up to tell you as much in no uncertain terms.

So to get ahead of the pack I'm gonna respond in a friendly manner (in the hope of setting the tone).

You have very few games under your belt. I know 900+ battles might seem like a lot, and in many other games it would be, but in WoWS it really isn't. It's gonna take at least 1000 more before you start to get the hang of the game properly (especially as you seem to be the sort of player who blames their losses on ludicrous notions such as P2W). In reality you will need to face every situation possible and die in every conceivable manner before you gain sufficient experience to understand the game fully.

My advice would be to go very slowly up the tiers and not progress to the next tier until you feel you can comfortably hold your own at each tier. Don't try to rush to tier 10, it will be a very painful experience if you take that route. Your win rate, whilst currently pretty decent, is actually dropping like a stone - this is because it takes quite a lot of battles for your stats to settle out. This shows that there is still lots you don't know about the game and your initial post reflects this.

I just looked at your ship list and jesus that's a lot of premium ships for such a new player, it's looks like you fell for one of the world's classic blunders - getting involved in a land war in Asia thinking you can buy your way to success. As you are discovering, this is not the case.

This game has many faults but calling out WG for fraud is excessive, to say the least. The first step on the road to true success is to realise that most of the problems you are encountering are down to you and your lack of game knowledge. That will change over time, obviously, but it WILL take time.

Stick at it long enough and you'll get the hang of things. Hopefully, with enough practice, you'll get good enough to be embarrassed by your first post here.

• Cool 6

[L4GG]
Players
3,055 posts
10,564 battles

yeah, just to put in perspective.

a 900 battle player vs 15 k or 30 k battles players

Low skill points captains  vs potential 19 points skill captains.

Probably regular captains vs potential special captains with special abilities.

regular modules vs legendary modules.

a greenhorn vs veterans 

Is what you are up against OP.

Take it easy climb down a few tiers and you will have a slightly more plain field 

• Cool 2

[TTTX]
1,561 posts
14,548 battles

The game can be frustrating at times, doubly so when you don't understand how and why things are happening and are still hazy on basic mechanics.

I suggest looking up some youtube videos and visiting the Wiki because that will explain a lot of things. Or asking for help here on the forum and maybe providing your replay. 

At any rate this thread serves no constructive purpose so I am locking it.

• Cool 4