Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Weekly Combat Missions: Wargaming Anniversary

20 comments in this topic

Players
562 posts
1 hour ago, GoneFishingAgain said:

Type 59 camo - that costs 125 doubloons to use.

So would I be right in thinking WG are giving us something we have to pay to use, I would not think  WG would  pull that one.

[0KILL]
Players
29 posts
14,425 battles

It costs 125 doubloons to buy each one if you run out, not 125 to use

• Cool 3

Players
562 posts
2 minutes ago, MEPH1ST0 said:

t costs 125 doubloons to buy each one if you run out, not 125 to use

Thank's I thought it sounded bad :Smile_honoring:

[FAM]
Players
16 posts
14,058 battles

Someone has loose their minds.

22 camos.

Woah.

Most epic birthday celebration EVER.

Hope, at least, you guys have some vodka at the office to celebrate it accordingly.

• Cool 2

[THESO]
Players
1,119 posts
15,181 battles
The_EURL_Guy said:

Discounts on camouflages, upgrades, and XP conversion, as well as valuable rewards, await you!

Read it on the portal

Any further info on other specials?

I am sure we're all utterly excited to get the Type 59 camos practically for free. Not that I ever bought one, but hey, that's me.

But, correct me if I am wrong, wasn't there also stuff like collections and supercontainers in the past and - I think last year - some sort of anniversary "snowflakes"? Does Wargaming plan to stick to those specialties, so many of us have come to look forward to?

Players
125 posts
5,813 battles
47 minutes ago, HMS_Kilinowski said:

I am sure we're all utterly excited to get the Type 59 camos practically for free. Not that I ever bought one, but hey, that's me.

But, correct me if I am wrong, wasn't there also stuff like collections and supercontainers in the past and - I think last year - some sort of anniversary "snowflakes"? Does Wargaming plan to stick to those specialties, so many of us have come to look forward to?

aren`t you mistaken? this is wargaming anniversary, not WOWS. Not sure if such "birthday" was celebrated in the past.

Players
922 posts
13,097 battles
1 hour ago, HMS_Kilinowski said:

That's basically the entire 0.9.8 update, details on the dev blog

https://blog.worldofwarships.com/blog/56

• Cool 1

[THESO]
Players
1,119 posts
15,181 battles
34 minutes ago, colonel_duce said:

aren`t you mistaken? this is wargaming anniversary, not WOWS. Not sure if such "birthday" was celebrated in the past.

Oh, I see, WoWs has its own anniversary now. That explains it. So, we get even more. Okay, nvm, I shut up.

7 minutes ago, DanSilverwing said:

That's basically the entire 0.9.8 update, details on the dev blog

https://blog.worldofwarships.com/blog/56

I see. Another 3500 doubloons for the Anchorage. Well, Wargaming is entitled to get presents, too. After all, it's their birthdays.

• Funny 1

Players
922 posts
13,097 battles
1 minute ago, HMS_Kilinowski said:

I see. Another 3500 doubloons for the Anchorage. Well, Wargaming is entitled to get presents, too. After all, it's their birthdays.

Oh yes, they've just bought a best on the market 3D printer for their Prague office.

Beta Tester
4,702 posts
10,897 battles
1 hour ago, HMS_Kilinowski said:

Oh, I see, WoWs has its own anniversary now. That explains it. So, we get even more. Okay, nvm, I shut up.

WoWs has had it's own anniversary event since 2016.

• Cool 1

[ODB]
Alpha Tester
2,962 posts
11,610 battles

Happy anniversary WG, but I don't need any more camo's or xp (nor even credits). Those still grinding maybe, but not those of us fortunate to have lots of them already. Can you see how these incentives fall a little flat?

• Cool 1

[STEG]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
206 posts
9,973 battles

Nice to have discount on upgrades. Been waiting a long time for that.

But what about discount on permanent camo?

[WG]
WG Staff
3,928 posts
4,295 battles
Před 15 hodinami DanSilverwing řekl/a:

Oh yes, they've just bought a best on the market 3D printer for their Prague office.

What? You have better information then me? I would like to see some epic 3D printer over there. :cap_haloween:

Před 13 hodinami Shaka_D řekl/a:

Happy anniversary WG, but I don't need any more camo's or xp (nor even credits). Those still grinding maybe, but not those of us fortunate to have lots of them already. Can you see how these incentives fall a little flat?

You know, it is a little something extra. I am sure that 22 Type 59 camos will be appreciated by many and if you have plenty of those already, you can easily just expand your collection.

Just to confirm, all this is for Wargaming birthday, not World of Warships birthday. Because for WoWs birthday we have plenty special stuff, as some guys already mentioned in this thread. Check the DevBlog to see, what is coming for WoWs birthday! :cap_horn:

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this