Flandre Bug Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ThePurpleSmurf

WG, you may wanna look into your website login system!?

2 comments in this topic

Players
1,926 posts
12,315 battles

There is a serious clan issue that only WG can solve so i thought i contact the support (as expected, WG gives a crap and no help is to expect). This is not as easy at it sounds as you can guess, because the login system is… well…

So i made a short video clip to illustrate the problem. Before the smart people come out and feed me smart ideas - yes i have deleted all my cookies, yes i have flushed the cache, yes i have tested this with 3 different browser, yes i have disabled all addons, …

If i let this run for a while (like 2-3 minutes) it either let me login or it stops and i can restart the loop until it eventually let me login. It is clearly a serverside problem which should not happen, especially on the player support website!

So what you'll see is that i'm logged in on the main website - top right corner. Then i click on player support and still logged in. After i click on My Tickets (the important part) i'm logged out. Trying to login starts the fun and engaging player support experience.

Sign in to follow this