You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
medusjujo

New spanish Contributor for grow the comunity

96 comments in this topic

[TEAR_]
Players
4 posts
4,060 battles

I open this post to give my support and gratitude to en streamer which is a great contribution to the Hispanic community and deserves not only our support, but also to be a contributor to grow this, with that great charisma, that know-how and that knowledge to be, has earned the respect and affection of its more than 2000 followers. If he were a contributor, he would make this community grow even more within the World of Warships. From this point of view, I hope that we can contribute to Wachinfloky's contribution and that it will make us grow more in quality and quantity as players.

Considering which are the qualities as a player that has more than 4 years in the game and as a streamer that has more than 2000 followers in Twicht, visualizations of live of more than 60 people. That for sure you can increase your audience if you have at your disposal the new products that you are going to put at our disposal shortly. This would generate more expectations and generate more audience, generating in turn more interest from the Spanish-speaking community, remembering that being Spanish, not only seen in Spain, but in Latin America. Also as a complement to its channel, it has a Discord channel open to everyone, where we can read the mechanics of the game, how to improve as players, the new changes that will be made and all very didactic, so that we can all see and learn.

https://discord.com/channels/420540783595094016/653583533037584425

https://www.twitch.tv/wachinfloky

• Cool 21
  • Funny 2

[DOM]
Players
18 posts
18,167 battles
My full support to this streamer from the Spanish community
  • Cool 3

[TEAR_]
Players
4 posts
5,455 battles

I totally agree, I think it would be a great support for the Spanish-speaking community

• Cool 4

Players
3 posts
14,080 battles

+1,

Hello, he is not only a great player and great teammate who is always willing to help others, in his live shows he includes the WWII story told by teammate Tanaka
+1
(translated by Google)
  • Cool 4

[TEAR_]
Players
2 posts
2,220 battles

apoyo totalmente esta iniciativa , y como jugador tanto de EU como de NA doy fe que wachinfloky ayuda mucho a TODA la comunidad de WOWs 

• Cool 4

[ARIES]
Players
1 post
19,073 battles

Es la persona que día a día nos acerca el mundo WWS con mucho interes y dedicación. Todas nuestras dudas quedan solventadas con exito por nuestro querido compañero. Lo que haga falta para nuestro puntal HISPANO. Arriba wachinfloky.

• Cool 4

[TEAR_]
Players
1 post
11,086 battles

It's a good idea, great player and great person, the best streamer, and a great source of help

+1

• Cool 4

[TEAR_]
Players
1 post
7,988 battles

A great player who is always ready to help players and the Hispanic community in general.

We need Wachinfloky as C.C.

+1 

• Cool 3

[TEAR]
Players
1 post
6,658 battles
Our daily Spanish streamer, always keeping us informed of the latest wows and helping old and new players. + 1

image.png.a77ade6b70e1a294ba920f74abf03400.png

• Cool 3

[TEAR]
Players
6 posts
14,560 battles

I think it would do a good role as a collaborator, since it has the qualities, both personal and knowledge of the game.

All this is nothing in comparison as a person.

Greetings to all.

• Cool 2