Flandre Bug Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ABED1984

+300 Ship Emblem

15 comments in this topic

[PNAVY]
Players
1,239 posts
42,344 battles

Seriously the previous emblem was way much better than this ugly crap!:Smile_facepalm:... Does WG intends to make the previous emblem available for doubloons? :Smile_trollface::Smile_teethhappy:

shot-20.07.29_09.25.31-0809.jpg

• Cool 6
  • Funny 1

[PNAVY]
Players
1,239 posts
42,344 battles
8 minutes ago, CaptainObvious007 said:

There are several threads on this very topic, all in the line of what you expressed. It is a huge downgrade from the previous ones.

And why did WG do that in your opinion? :Smile_unsure:

Players
6,117 posts

I've bought better looking crap badges from the drug store when I was a kid. The 300 one is the least crappy of the lot, though, the lower ones are even worse. Still looks like it's been buried in the ground for a few decades...

[IDDQD]
Players
702 posts
14,778 battles

don't worry OP, it is not just ugly, its also bugged and no one has it unlocked (i have ~400 ships in port for example)

• Cool 2

Players
2,588 posts
4 hours ago, ABED1984 said:

(...) Does WG intends to make the previous emblem available for doubloons? :Smile_trollface::Smile_teethhappy:

I see bright future ahead of WG when they introduce Karma to the ingame shop!

• Funny 2

[STEEL]
Players
660 posts
2 hours ago, RAYvenMP said:

don't worry OP, it is not just ugly, its also bugged and no one has it unlocked (i have ~400 ships in port for example)

Your name shall be "Prince of Whales", UK BB... :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 3

[SM0KE]
Players
6,575 posts
15,046 battles

Even though we've had threads on this before, it bears repeating - the 'updated' logo is pretty ghastly.

Not that it matters one iota, but I've switched to using the "didn't suck excessively in Japanese ships for a few battles" instead, as the new "mighty whale" badge distresses me...

[DAVY]
Players
3,169 posts
14,794 battles

i wrote to support a couple of days ago, about not getting the 350 emblem, here's the answer, just for educational purposes not discussing supports reply of course :P

"We would like to note that, at the moment, the emblem is not yet available, but already in the 0.9.7 update it can be obtained by meeting the specified conditions: to have 350 ships in your collection and to play at least one battle on each of them in any mode, except training room."

• Cool 1

Players
6,117 posts
7 minutes ago, Salentine said:

i wrote to support a couple of days ago, about not getting the 350 emblem, here's the answer, just for educational purposes not discussing supports reply of course :P

"We would like to note that, at the moment, the emblem is not yet available, but already in the 0.9.7 update it can be obtained by meeting the specified conditions: to have 350 ships in your collection and to play at least one battle on each of them in any mode, except training room."

350 ships.. wow that's one expensive piece of crap. :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 2

Players
1,029 posts

It's certainly a pretty dull-looking thing, especially in the tiny version most people will see in-game. Then again, all the emblems I've seen look pretty awful, either over-designed or just plain boring, so I much prefer sticking with the patches...

• Cool 1

Players
6,117 posts
13 minutes ago, NobleSauvage said:

It's certainly a pretty dull-looking thing, especially in the tiny version most people will see in-game. Then again, all the emblems I've seen look pretty awful, either over-designed or just plain boring, so I much prefer sticking with the patches...

I kinda like the Pan-European emblems. Haven't really progressed very far with those, though.

Edit.

Nice patch, what is it? A tipsy Unicorn? :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1

Players
6,117 posts
12 minutes ago, PeteEarthling said:

I am missing some death themed patches. Like skulls. My clan needs skulls. We gonna plunder Khorne's throne if necessary.

:Smile_unsure:

... prolly... would suit your clan 'theme' well.... Pirate stuff would match that criteria, but for some reason there are only the two flags. They'd need to add some pirate patches (not eye patches, though). And a parrot, of course.

Players
1,029 posts
24 minutes ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

I kinda like the Pan-European emblems. Haven't really progressed very far with those, though.

Edit.

Nice patch, what is it? A tipsy Unicorn? :Smile_trollface:

A freezing-cold unicorn actually ;P

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this