Sign in to follow this  
kurskrevenge

100's of special signals?????

3 comments in this topic

Question

[ADC_2]
Players
10 posts

Hi another question should i be selling my ships to free up space or do players keep them all? Also i look at other players' ports and they have hundreds of signals and hundreds of special signals, how do u get that good, do i have to go all the way up the tech tree for every nation so far ive just chosen 3 nations as i cant afford the space or time to climb the tech tree of each nation. Do i have to spend loads of money? which missions are the best to get the serious rewards so sorry for the salvo of questions, i promise i wont go on asking again. Basically which is the best course of action.?

Kindest regards.

2 answers to this question

[ELEC]
[ELEC]
Players
629 posts
3,814 battles
On 7/28/2020 at 6:56 PM, kurskrevenge said:

Hi another question should i be selling my ships to free up space or do players keep them all? Also i look at other players' ports and they have hundreds of signals and hundreds of special signals, how do u get that good, do i have to go all the way up the tech tree for every nation so far ive just chosen 3 nations as i cant afford the space or time to climb the tech tree of each nation. Do i have to spend loads of money? which missions are the best to get the serious rewards so sorry for the salvo of questions, i promise i wont go on asking again. Basically which is the best course of action.?

Kindest regards.

Hi.

I will answer your questions one at a time.

1: You do not have to sell ships to "free up space", not unless you absolutely have to in order to buy a new one. I have never bought a new port slot, for example, and have many ships. I have never run out of space. Quite often, you are given port slots for free for completing certain missions and directives etc.

2: A player acquires signals through simply playing the game. Signals are earned for a wide variety of reasons, be it by earning achievements in battle, or by winning them as prizes. You do not have to use signals if you wish to build them up. For example, I do not have many signals at all, mostly because I use them almost right away.

3: No, you do not have to spend lots if money. You can buy signals using in game credits which you earn through battles. Credits are not real money, and so are "free"

4: The best missions to get signals are through your daily missions, through Ranked battles etc. Just play. You will be surprised how fast you accumulate signals.

[CATS]
Players
26,110 posts
14,098 battles
  • keep the ships you want to keep, sell the ones you do not want, otherwise you will run out of port slots (but you can buy some for gold)
  • many players save them and do not use them for lower or mid Tier, when you do that and play a lot for a long time, you can save up a lot of them
  • play the campaigns and operations, they give good rewards for new players

Sign in to follow this