Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Naval Base Update in 0.9.7

22 comments in this topic

Players
6 posts
6,609 battles

when i play the random maps anyone whos in a clan goes off and does what they want! they will hide the whole map just to be alive at the end...... meanwhile the rest of the team is getting shot to ribbons but the clan ppl lasted to the end.....

• Funny 1
  • Boring 4
  • Bad 2

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,118 posts
8,946 battles

Nevermind, ignore me

[SV3]
Players
22 posts
24,079 battles

To build up the Naval base takes 4ever if you´re not a part of a big clan.
To be a part of a big clan you mostly need good stats and at least T 8 Ship.

Another thing:
We´ve had that Naval Battle for a long time now. Most clans seems to be fed up with it, and the scoreboard tells it all. 1-3, 5-0, 0-10, 5-12, 1-1, 13-3, 0-6, 0-0 aso.
You need to come up with an new idea

[RONIN]
Players
97 posts
13,603 battles

Merlin68 

think u meet others on same level. we had 100-128 loss last week. but u are right getting 2million oil take many years on current system.

• Cool 1

[DAVY]
Players
2,734 posts
13,654 battles

@The_EURL_Guy can we have some clarification about the oil required to build the new treasury expansions, is it oil earned from after patch 9.7 drops or oil earned since the clan was formed?

• Cool 1

Players
309 posts

Don't care about clans, don't care about the bribery trying to coerce me into joining one; am annoyed at the prospect of WGing nickel-and-diming players via the research bureau because they've got to claw all these BS freebies back whether it's from people getting free resources in a clan or not.

And while we're on the subject, is there a way to block clan invites?  I get spammed with them all the time.

[HDMS]
[HDMS]
Players
74 posts
On 7/28/2020 at 2:39 PM, Dutchreaper said:

Would be nice to see Clan logo's on you ships, like in WoT and WoWp.

And or you national colour (flag)

[WG]
WG Staff
3,938 posts
4,299 battles
Před 21 hodinami Salentine řekl/a:

@The_EURL_Guy can we have some clarification about the oil required to build the new treasury expansions, is it oil earned from after patch 9.7 drops or oil earned since the clan was formed?

To be honest, I am not sure. I will try to ask :cap_like:

• Cool 1

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,118 posts
8,946 battles
On 7/28/2020 at 6:16 PM, akk70 said:

Merlin68 

think u meet others on same level. we had 100-128 loss last week. but u are right getting 2million oil take many years on current system.

Assuming the oil counter includes all of the oil earned up to this point, it shouldn't be that much of a problem.

[ALYEN]
Players
1,619 posts
3,579 battles

How about implementing some ingame features to help CLans to communicate/organize without having to resort to OOG applications/websites ? Bulletin board f.e. ?

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,437 posts
16,734 battles
4 hours ago, domen3 said:

Assuming the oil counter includes all of the oil earned up to this point, it shouldn't be that much of a problem.

Did some quick math and for our clan it would take just over nine years to gather 2M oil. Soooo another six years and we're done. :-)

• Funny 2

[WG]
WG Staff
3,938 posts
4,299 battles
V 28. 7. 2020 v 20:48 Salentine řekl/a:

So I can confirm, that it is since the clan was founded.

Před 10 hodinami Hugh_Ruka řekl/a:

How about implementing some ingame features to help CLans to communicate/organize without having to resort to OOG applications/websites ? Bulletin board f.e. ?

That would be good, indeed. Thank you for the suggestion :cap_like:

• Cool 2

[DAVY]
Players
2,734 posts
13,654 battles
1 hour ago, YabbaCoe said:

So I can confirm, that it is since the clan was founded.

That would be good, indeed. Thank you for the suggestion :cap_like:

Thank you for looking into it, that's good news :Smile_honoring:

@Hanse77SWE there's the answer ;)

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,437 posts
16,734 battles
1 hour ago, Salentine said:

Thank you for looking into it, that's good news :Smile_honoring:

@Hanse77SWE there's the answer ;)

Doesn't change anything. We've collected about 630k in three years that's 210k/year. 2 000 000/210 000 = 9.5238

This also means that we'll be able to build the Treasury to level 2 on release but it will be another two years before we can build level 3.

Talk about "Long term goal".

[DAVY]
Players
2,734 posts
13,654 battles
17 hours ago, Hanse77SWE said:

Doesn't change anything. We've collected about 630k in three years that's 210k/year. 2 000 000/210 000 = 9.5238

This also means that we'll be able to build the Treasury to level 2 on release but it will be another two years before we can build level 3.

yup, but it's better than starting from fresh.

we've fully built the base, so 782,300 oil and we have 707,270 spare now, so 1,489,570 in total so the supercontainer expansion isn't far away :P

[WG]
WG Staff
3,938 posts
4,299 battles
V 30. 7. 2020 v 12:15 Hanse77SWE řekl/a:

I see, that for some clans (including ours) it will be quite difficult to gather all these milions of oil to have the Treasury fully built.

But for some time we haven't add anything and quite plenty of active clans were asking, how to spend all that oil they have stored.

So even though not everyone will be able to get the maximum of it right away, this is addition for everyone, for the future :cap_like:

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,437 posts
16,734 battles
1 hour ago, YabbaCoe said:

I see, that for some clans (including ours) it will be quite difficult to gather all these milions of oil to have the Treasury fully built.

But for some time we haven't add anything and quite plenty of active clans were asking, how to spend all that oil they have stored.

So even though not everyone will be able to get the maximum of it right away, this is addition for everyone, for the future :cap_like:

It's a clever move since it will work as a "black hole" for oil. You never have to put anything else in the clanbase because there will always be something to spend oil on.

Personally, I would like to know what to spend all my coal on. Have over half a million in storage.

[RO-RN]
Players
66 posts
31,917 battles

I sugest to make a building to improve capitan skill with 19 points at least one skill on normal capitans, and maybe with that tresury i think its beter to generate coal in clan when someone  pick containers  for coal and other stuf. Oil its hard to get but lets say for one container 200 coal in tresury  in that way we can help comunity in clan and help eachothers  sry for my english if i  make some mistakes 😎

[DAVY]
Players
2,734 posts
13,654 battles

Does a new player have to full access to the clan to receive the containers or does simply being in the clan count, as we've got a new guy and i want to make sure before i allocate the containers.

Sign in to follow this