Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
NikolayKuznetsov

6v6 with 4 carriers kek

13 comments in this topic

[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
13,769 posts
19,411 battles

You didn't dodge hard enough. Clearly your own fault.

:Smile_trollface:

• Funny 3

[UKGB]
Players
519 posts
2,497 battles
23 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

:Smile_trollface:

:Smile_trollface: Carriers balanz. I literally killed everything that was not a carrier -in my first Leander game- then proceeded to slowly die to two carriers who I could not even find, nevermind kill. The matchmaker should really have limitations, ok 2 carriers per side, fine, but not in a 6v6 for fcks sake.

Game-result.png

• Cool 1

[NWP]
Players
2,615 posts
16,216 battles

Balance at work. Your carriers were bad and died, enemy carriers stayed alive. Simple :D

Players
6,301 posts
10,524 battles

We finally see more and more impact of WG pushing everyone to T10 - either by force, breadcrumbs or straight out ruining any other tier. Bots in all games below T9 when?

And how the F does anyone at WG think, a 6x6 with 2 CVs is fun? Im so done with this ...

[JRM]
Players
6,240 posts
24,081 battles
19 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Midtier botgames when?

Never (TM) allegedly the game is a healthy game, nothing to see here... :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

[O-R-P]
Players
2,172 posts
20,337 battles

5:21 AM from one of screens and it's explains all. As I remember was stated long time ago that during some strange hours when there are small amount of players on server MM can hiccup and such situation can occure.

• Cool 3

[WGP2L]
Players
337 posts
16,519 battles
40 minutes ago, ForlornSailor said:

We finally see more and more impact of WG pushing everyone to T10 - either by force, breadcrumbs or straight out ruining any other tier. Bots in all games below T9 when?

And how the F does anyone at WG think, a 6x6 with 2 CVs is fun? Im so done with this ...

Well i d not say pushed into t10 games. Except for the ships which i grind legendaries on or nevsky for which I did need 60 games to get a positive winrate i have no time to play t10 "for fun". I still need 3 resets for Siegfried, have to grind through riga and as soon the hype is gone grind through t6 and t8 german cvs.

I d say the problem is with ranked the first noob friendly cb and so many grinds going on plus flooding randoms with cvs it just has not enough random players to fill in the mm.

Easiest solution which should have been here already from rts cvs dont let the mm be influenced by cv. No restrictions for waiting time on them so they dont pull some poor guys into a cv farm fest.

[BS4]
Players
1,287 posts
7,209 battles
18 minutes ago, Marblehead_1 said:

5:21 AM from one of screens and it's explains all. As I remember was stated long time ago that during some strange hours when there are small amount of players on server MM can hiccup and such situation can occure.

This^^

MM is always dodgy early mornings. Clearly not enough bots awake in gulag for balance.:fish_sleep:

[SHAFT]
Players
9,432 posts
8,808 battles
1 minute ago, niclasknig said:

Easiest solution which should have been here already from rts cvs dont let the mm be influenced by cv. No restrictions for waiting time on them so they dont pull some poor guys into a cv farm fest. 

Sadly, that doesnt work really. Back then it was 1 CV waiting for another so the game could start. Now its probably 20 CVs in queue waiting for surface ships to fill the games.

19 minutes ago, Marblehead_1 said:

Doesnt really explain, why there seem to be too many CVs (obviously they have been sitting in queue for 5 mins i assume). Everyone is playing CV, thats the issue...

If the CV queue is so big, that they keep messing up games: CV only games - thats what we need! 24 CVs, why does it matter what they strike? Let them sit there for 20 mins till the game ends, so they stop polluting the queue.

• Cool 3

Players
2,584 posts
18,730 battles
1 hour ago, DFens_666 said:

Sadly, that doesnt work really. Back then it was 1 CV waiting for another so the game could start. Now its probably 20 CVs in queue waiting for surface ships to fill the games.

Doesnt really explain, why there seem to be too many CVs (obviously they have been sitting in queue for 5 mins i assume). Everyone is playing CV, thats the issue...

If the CV queue is so big, that they keep messing up games: CV only games - thats what we need! 24 CVs, why does it matter what they strike? Let them sit there for 20 mins till the game ends, so they stop polluting the queue.

Problem with that is by design carriers will deplane other carriers, unlike the other classes. :cap_yes:

• Funny 1

Players
6,754 posts
245 battles
2 hours ago, ForlornSailor said:

Inb4 the usual come in and start screeching about how, if you spec into AA you will be fine or if doge you will be fine or staying with group you will be fine.

Although to be fair, theres litterally nothing you can do in this situation anyways even if you queen lizzy which has the best AA out of tier 6 (maybe even 7 and 8). They should add valiant and give her x2 the amount of AA she has and moar accurate AP focused gunz.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this