Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Verblonde

PSA: mission chain for free AL captain

9 comments in this topic

[NECRO]
[NECRO]
Players
53 posts

I guess buying a container also activates those mission, as I got the chick out of a sudden after accidentally doing the necessary ingame stuff. Now I'm trying to figure out if it's a double Nelson or a full Nelson in her blouse.

• Funny 3

[SINT]
Players
852 posts
20,590 battles

Great, my 6th free weeb captain! Last time we got 3 AL captains ( Hipper, Aurora And Hood) And Azuma for the collection AL collection. The Azure collection can be started by the 3 interim rewards that this mission gives due to the 3 reward crates that give items for this collection.

The 5th free AL captain needs the current Twitch prime account. And there is a change you get Azuma again..

• Cool 1

[MUMMY]
Players
385 posts
9,402 battles

Think I dismissed a few of these over the years, couldnt handle being screeched at.

Good to see that you can now disable the female shouting.

• Cool 1

Players
713 posts
2 hours ago, Jvd2000 said:

Great, my 6th free weeb captain! Last time we got 3 AL captains ( Hipper, Aurora And Hood) And Azuma for the collection AL collection. The Azure collection can be started by the 3 interim rewards that this mission gives due to the 3 reward crates that give items for this collection.

The 5th free AL captain needs the current Twitch prime account. And there is a change you get Azuma again..

You should have seen the ARP event, that had six freebies in one ;)

For reference (as it seems to have been confirmed elsewhere), completing the mission chain gives you one free 10pt captain (Nelson, not Hood as originally advertised because someone at WG forgot to change it when they copy-pasted from last time), then once you've opened the containers to start it you can set the collection to active and get all the items from daily drops (eventually) to get a second one (Azuma). Nelson is a British commander, Azuma is Japanese.

• Cool 2

[I-J-N]
Players
4,180 posts

How 'thoughtful' of WeeGee to protect us from unnecessary free content by hiding it behind a click page... :Smile_sceptic:

• Cool 3

[SM0KE]
Players
5,452 posts
13,455 battles
1 minute ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

How 'thoughtful' of WeeGee to protect us from unnecessary free content by hiding it behind a click page... :Smile_sceptic:

I would normally agree with you 100%, but I'll let WG off in this particular case - can you imagine the epic hissy fit that the historical purists might throw if they got weebery thrust upon them without permission...?

• Funny 4

[SINT]
Players
852 posts
20,590 battles
On 7/24/2020 at 11:28 PM, NobleSauvage said:

You should have seen the ARP event, that had six freebies in one ;)

Don’t worry, have all the ARP captains from the first event. Even the Nachi while hunting 20 Soviet kills.. So that’s 9 captain/ ships added with 3 extra characters. So 12 in Total. Free! Although WG made EU work hard for it... It’s still beter then the latest money grab...Although in the end you did get 5 premiums for playing...

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this