You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

More Rewards for Twitch Prime Members!

16 comments in this topic

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,437 posts
16,798 battles

I claimed my loot on Twitch and it took a while before it showed up ingame. About half an hour I'd say.

EDIT: It might have helped that I restarted the game.

• Cool 2

Players
2 posts
2,751 battles

Linked and nothing, with WoT its instant, will look again later/tomorrow.

Edit -  Arrived when I logged in this morning!!

[FCAS]
Players
10 posts
6,665 battles

Well then, since other people seem to be waiting a while for the container/mission to arrive, I guess I'll have to hang on a bit too.

My Twitch prime page says everything's been claimed, but nothing has showed up in my combat missions so far.

• Cool 2

[USEUR]
Players
2 posts
2,520 battles
42 minutes ago, IntrepidCap said:

Well then, since other people seem to be waiting a while for the container/mission to arrive, I guess I'll have to hang on a bit too.

My Twitch prime page says everything's been claimed, but nothing has showed up in my combat missions so far.

Same here....

• Cool 1

[TF57]
Beta Tester
200 posts
6,758 battles

Took about 5 minutes after claim to arrive, shame Duplicates are allowed as have a second Azuma now to add to the tons of other Japanese female captains sitting idle :/

Players
1 post
27 battles

so i have connected my twitch prime and my amazon everything whit my wargaming ACC and i got the bade ingame and clickend on get now on twitch and restarted the game many times but still wont get anything Help ?

[B_F_C]
Players
4 posts
1,477 battles

Still nothing, 3 days.

It says Claimed, but no.

[TF57]
Beta Tester
200 posts
6,758 battles
1 hour ago, ipos1 said:

Still nothing, 3 days.

It says Claimed, but no.

May not be relevant but there was an unclear message in the instructions about login out then in again,  wasn't sure exactly what it referred to but when I first linked my Amazon I didn't get anything in game after 30 minutes so logged out of the web portal for wargaming then next time I loaded the game the purple chick with the mans voice was waiting in port 

[B_F_C]
Players
4 posts
1,477 battles

Got it, need to unlink amazon and thne link it.

WG Staff
1,056 posts
735 battles
On 7/27/2020 at 1:33 AM, DODOTheonlybird said:

so i have connected my twitch prime and my amazon everything whit my wargaming ACC and i got the bade ingame and clickend on get now on twitch and restarted the game many times but still wont get anything Help ?

On 7/24/2020 at 9:31 PM, Aetius85 said:
On 7/24/2020 at 9:31 PM, Aetius85 said:

I tried some hours ago and still no container..

moreover I cannot reach account management page to link/unlink twitch prime account (https://eu.wargaming.net/personal/) it's always redirected to https://eu.wargaming.net/it/.

On 7/25/2020 at 12:52 AM, IntrepidCap said:

On 7/25/2020 at 12:40 AM, Whistlersmom said:

Yep nothing so far for me as well

@Kapi7ana

Hi Captains, sorry for the inconvenience. If the problem is still ongoing for you, could you open a ticket with our assistance and send me the ticket ID through a Private Message? (Have you tried to unlink and the link again your Amazon account or to log out from the game and then log in? )