Sign in to follow this  
Rabbitta

Rabbit Nest [RBNT] is Recruiting!

12 comments in this topic

[RBNT]
Players
14 posts
4,147 battles

Rabbit Nest is looking for both experienced and new players to join its ranks. We are friendly sociable guild looking for players to take part in Clan Battles nad although we want to win as many as possible, our ultimate aim is to have fun.If you are looking for a calm and friendly clan enironment, i believe we are a perfect fit for you! If you would like to joinjust drop a message. We use Discord and we have a great community full of friendly people and daily Random divisions as well and we are growing steadily everyday! So here are some rules about our clan:

-Use of Discord is important, we do NOT require to join the voice channel(For Now) But we prefer who can join them as well, We need people that can sociable in discord with the rest of the clan!(Joining server is mandatory so we can understand what kind of player we are having in our clan!)

-At least having 2 Tier6 ships

-If you are a person trying so hard and being frustrated and being toxic to your team mates then just don't bother since our aim is to create the friendliest clan in the community

-We have veterans in our team each more than 2K+ games that can help you improve and teach some mechanics to you, so we are looking people that eager to learn and improve themselves

-If you are a Veteran yourself, we need patient people that can help new players and play with them as well as we grow bigger and keeping it friendly

-We do NOT look for winrate or anything.

DM ME HERE OR YOU CAN SEND A DM ON DISCORD AS WELL "RabbitOnAir#1096"

• Cool 1

[RBNT]
Players
14 posts
4,147 battles

Still recruiting please contact me on Discord written in the original post :cap_horn:

[TFP_]
2,510 posts
13,086 battles

Post removed due to spam.

Sign in to follow this