Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

World of Warships Gear at Teespring

17 comments in this topic

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,437 posts
16,705 battles

No thanks!

I won't spend a week worth of grocery money on a pice of undergarment.

• Bad 1

[-PDF-]
Players
2 posts
5,386 battles

I was interested until I saw that I had to pay 5 euro's per T-shirt for shipping cost, so no I don't want to pay 20 euro's shipping costs for 4 different T-shirts. That is almost the price of one t-shirt just in shipping costs. the 1,85 euro's shipping cost is only when you buy 2 or more of the same T-shirts. I can understand that you have to pay for shipping but why not make it that for the first T-shirt you have to pay 5 and for any other T-shirt just 1,85 even when it is a different T-shirt.

• Cool 2

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,274 posts
3,512 battles
4 minutes ago, StalwartEd said:

I was interested until I saw that I had to pay 5 euro's per T-shirt for shipping cost, so no I don't want to pay 20 euro's shipping costs for 4 different T-shirts. That is almost the price of one t-shirt just in shipping costs. the 1,85 euro's shipping cost is only when you buy 2 or more of the same T-shirts. I can understand that you have to pay for shipping but why not make it that for the first T-shirt you have to pay 5 and for any other T-shirt just 1,85 even when it is a different T-shirt.

Unfortunately this is an aspect we have no control over. I have contacted Teespring to see if anything can be done, but right now I think we don't have options.

• Cool 2

[-PDF-]
Players
2 posts
5,386 battles
1 minute ago, MrConway said:

Unfortunately this is an aspect we have no control over. I have contacted Teespring to see if anything can be done, but right now I think we don't have options.

thanks for the quick response, and for now I will wait and see what happens, if it changes in the future I will probably buy some T-shirts as they look quite nice and good.

[GLOBS]
[GLOBS]
Players
253 posts
15,241 battles

I love them  . . but  . . I can't have any   :Smile_unsure:. as they are all Classic T's  .  I can't wear them . 

please have a word with them they do a nice v neck . 

I have a Jingles one with a V neck from them . and it is of Good Quality , well made and comfy .:Smile_honoring:

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,274 posts
3,512 battles
5 hours ago, gmomkey said:

I love them  . . but  . . I can't have any   :Smile_unsure:. as they are all Classic T's  .  I can't wear them . 

please have a word with them they do a nice v neck . 

I have a Jingles one with a V neck from them . and it is of Good Quality , well made and comfy .:Smile_honoring:

Which design is it that you want? Happy to add a V-Neck option for it if you tell me the colour that you like ;) 

Players
56 posts
6,332 battles

Yeah, I think I have to skip it:

(cart total: 68€ , with shipping, 118 € ...ugh) 

image.thumb.png.2eb8930942aee4e84e9e756508ac44b6.png

[C-G-G]
Players
2 posts

While I like the idea of including themed masks, I would personally prefer motorcycle-style tube scarfs. This would also allow for some more designed instead of just camos.

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,274 posts
3,512 battles
On 7/24/2020 at 7:52 PM, tasman_devil said:

I'm sorry, that is indeed rough. Could you tell me where you are located? I have a call with them this week and want to see if there is anything we can do for the high shipping prices.

21 hours ago, DG_Alpha said:

While I like the idea of including themed masks, I would personally prefer motorcycle-style tube scarfs. This would also allow for some more designed instead of just camos.

Maybe something that we can explore in future!

Beta Tester
81 posts
7,880 battles

Honestly, good idea but badly executed.

Can you ask any italian to help you out with design? These are terrible.  I mean it.

I would happily buy one if properly designed.

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,274 posts
3,512 battles
On 7/27/2020 at 9:58 AM, Supersubway said:

Honestly, good idea but badly executed.

Can you ask any italian to help you out with design? These are terrible.  I mean it.

I would happily buy one if properly designed.

Could you be a bit more specific about what you like or dislike? 

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,274 posts
3,512 battles
On 7/24/2020 at 7:52 PM, tasman_devil said:

I had a call with Teespring yesterday in order to discuss the shipping issue. Unfortunately they do not currently have the functionality to change the way shipping is calculated in their backend, but they have kindly offered to personally help in cases like yours.

So if you are still interested, you can proceed with the above order and then contact Teespring support under special_support@teespring.com, where they have been briefed to expect messages from our community.

They will then look at the actual shipping cost for the items in total and issue a discount/refund for any overpayment. Please note that the actual amount that can be discounted depends on many factors (including what you ordered and where you live), so I cannot tell you how much will be discounted.

If you do use this option, please make sure to include your order information or name/email used on the order.

Hope it helps!

• Cool 1

Players
56 posts
6,332 battles
On 7/30/2020 at 11:41 AM, MrConway said:

I had a call with Teespring yesterday in order to discuss the shipping issue. Unfortunately they do not currently have the functionality to change the way shipping is calculated in their backend, but they have kindly offered to personally help in cases like yours.

So if you are still interested, you can proceed with the above order and then contact Teespring support under special_support@teespring.com, where they have been briefed to expect messages from our community.

They will then look at the actual shipping cost for the items in total and issue a discount/refund for any overpayment. Please note that the actual amount that can be discounted depends on many factors (including what you ordered and where you live), so I cannot tell you how much will be discounted.

If you do use this option, please make sure to include your order information or name/email used on the order.

Hope it helps!

Sorry for the late reply. 

I'm currently in the EU (Hungary) 

I'll try to order again. 

• Cool 1

[RNG]
Beta Tester, Players
4 posts
4,640 battles

Is there any particular reason why you removed the masks from Teespring? Or was it due to the shipping issue? 

[GLOBS]
[GLOBS]
Players
253 posts
15,241 battles
On 7/24/2020 at 5:44 PM, MrConway said:

Which design is it that you want? Happy to add a V-Neck option for it if you tell me the colour that you like ;) 

Sorry @MrConway this is a little late , I must have missed you reply . . I was looking at the No Ship Sherlock one in black . .  I love all of them but that is my fave .  

Sign in to follow this