Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
PanzerFairy

How to acquire the Russian eagle flag?

10 comments in this topic

Question

[LARA]
Players
6 posts
2,080 battles

I have browsed the Internet, and could not find the answer. Could anyone tell me how to acquire the following Russian flags? I am mostly interested in the one with the eagle. The st. Andrew's cross one looks like a bonus added to a premium ship pack.

Russian Eagle.jpg

9 answers to this question

[XTREM]
Players
1,830 posts
14,102 battles

The St. Andrews' cross with crossed cannons and anchor is a historical flag, I don't have the game open but IIRC it was the flag of a fort commander during the old Imperial days. 

You could only get this one by reaching a certain rank in ranked battles during a specific season. IDK if it'll be available again.  

Modder
4,873 posts
22,141 battles
11 minutes ago, PanzerFairy said:

Could anyone tell me how to acquire the following Russian flags?

You can only hope for future event with such prize. There is no other way.

• Angry 1

[LARA]
Players
6 posts
2,080 battles
2 minutes ago, Odo_Toothless said:

You can only hope for future event which such prize. There is no other way.

Damn. :( Thanks for the info, man! I thought it would be some well hidden collection, as the flag is similar in style to the Prussian one awarded for the Belle Epoque collection.

Modder
4,873 posts
22,141 battles
11 minutes ago, PanzerFairy said:

Damn. :( Thanks for the info, man!

At least there is a chance. They repeat events with many flags, once a year.

Some flags are region specific. Ex. this banner of true commie, so far was only avaiable at RU server.

victory-day.png?w=567&ssl=1

Players
1,297 posts
15,948 battles

Unless you want to go for the following two alternate options, they only real chance is to wait and hope that it can be gained through a future event again. Which isn't that unlikely given that some other of the flags like free France have been shown up in later missions /events  again. 

But if you're too eager you could always try and... 

Either get a Russian passport and send a support ticket to wows customer service or... 

... Get a tattoo of a certain Russian politician, take a picture again and send a support ticket. 

:Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

Players
1,297 posts
15,948 battles
Vor 6 Minuten, Miragetank90 sagte:

The St. Andrews' cross with crossed cannons and anchor is a historical flag, I don't have the game open but IIRC it was the flag of a fort commander during the old Imperial days. 

You could only get this one by reaching a certain rank in ranked battles during a specific season. IDK if it'll be available again.  

According to the wiki the "flag of a naval fortresses commander" was the reward for reaching rank 15 back in season six of ranked. 

SO this one won't come back. Not sure anymore where the Eagle one came from. Know that I have it and it surely wasn't a ranked reward. Sadly wiki doesn't list it... 

Edit : Russian wiki has it... Was a reward for a combat mission

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/sales-and-events/missions-089-weekly-2/

• Cool 2

[O-R-P]
Players
2,259 posts
21,472 battles

Imperial Standard with double headed eagle as I remember was obtinable from short mission chain few months ago https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/sales-and-events/missions-089-weekly-2/ 

Personally I have this flag mounted on all Imperial Russian Navy Ships ( have all :Smile_smile: ) with another one with St.Andrew Cross as same as I have early USSR Commander Ensign ( from last rankeds ) on most USSR ships.

• Cool 1

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,438 posts
17,615 battles

The one on the left was given to those who reached rank 15 in the sixth season of ranked.

The yellow one I have but it's info doesn't say anything on how I got it.

[LARA]
Players
6 posts
2,080 battles
3 hours ago, Khaba_Gandalf said:

Edit : Russian wiki has it... Was a reward for a combat mission

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/sales-and-events/missions-089-weekly-2/

Oh. I actually tried googling it all in Russian before since I know it, but to no avail. Thanks a lot. Thanks for all the responses, guys.

Sign in to follow this