Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
lossi_2018

Torpedo hits bug

11 comments in this topic

Players
2,933 posts

Won game in co op in kita, scored 5-6 torp hits, set fires. Didn't get win bonus, nor progress the objective as if I hadn't played the game. Can someone look into dis?

[DK-MK]
Players
257 posts
12,365 battles

Sounds like some sort of server hickup to me. And with a coop game... I'd only be concerned if this would happen repeatedly. I highly doubt anyone will "look into dis" on a single occurence alone.

• Cool 2

[BLITZ]
Modder
4,833 posts
8,923 battles
30 minutes ago, lossi_2018 said:

Can someone look into dis?

No, because there is no information in your post on which anybody could help you. 

What mission for example?!

Players
153 posts
21,092 battles

Probably the mission you are trying to do is only completeable in randoms and not coop.  But then we don’t know because you have not said which mission

Players
2,933 posts

No it is not. I have checked all this. I won and still have the day bonus on Kita.

It was a server communication prob, but I guess they are too bored to check it out.

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,917 posts
12,803 battles

Post a replay.  Also if you have it show all of the battle results screens (as they wont show in the replay).

Players
747 posts
14 minutes ago, lossi_2018 said:

No it is not. I have checked all this. I won and still have the day bonus on Kita.

It was a server communication prob, but I guess they are too bored to check it out.

Maybe it's the same sort of thing that was affecting Narai, end-of-game not transitioning to post-battle properly.

Careful though, or they'll take Co-op out of the rotation and bring it back with nerfed economics! :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[BLITZ]
Modder
4,833 posts
8,923 battles
26 minutes ago, lossi_2018 said:

but I guess they are too bored to check it out.

Can you tell us WHAT excatly should they check? Again, there are NO vital information in your posts to have a hint to what to check...

Is it too difficult to provide some proper info? Some screenshots? Any material? 

Players
2,933 posts

Ok, after a couple of reloads it is resolved.

I was doing the odin mission with the IJN torp hits. After I reloaded the mission had progressed but I didnt have the message. Probably a delayed response from the server. There are people 'monitoring' the servers and I never bother posting replays as they don't work for me. There is only a precious few times you can try something and fail to become annoyed.

Mods plz close dis as it kinda resolve itself, until next time I guess :)

• Cool 2

Players
2,933 posts
1 hour ago, principat121 said:

Is it too difficult to provide some proper info?

yes it is. They know the problem friend, sorry for upsetting you.

• Cool 2

Players
65 posts
4,811 battles

It doesn’t surprise my, yesterday I kept completing the get 14 torp hits mission, even when I didn’t torp anyone in the match.

to be clear I only got the reward once but it kept popping up on every result screen.

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this