Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Bender76048k

About Second Wind Yamamoto Isoroku talent

5 comments in this topic

Question

Players
171 posts
2,851 battles

Hi,

I you get a Kraken Unleashed in a ship with Yamamoto, you activate the Second Wind talent. If after that, you change Yamamoto to other ship, the Second Wind is still active or you have to get an Kraken Unleashed again in the new ship?

4 answers to this question

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,584 posts
13,969 battles
11 minutes ago, Bender76048k said:

Hi,

I you get a Kraken Unleashed in a ship with Yamamoto, you activate the Second Wind talent. If after that, you change Yamamoto to other ship, the Second Wind is still active or you have to get an Kraken Unleashed again in the new ship?

The benefits only last for the game in which you earned the Kraken.

[CATS]
Players
27,376 posts
14,548 battles
4 minutes ago, Bender76048k said:

Hi,

No...

Second Wind works for one battle...

Players
270 posts
5,511 battles
2 hours ago, Bender76048k said:

Hi,

The special talent only lasts until the battle ends.  I remember my Yamato was severely damaged and very low on HP  when I got the Kraken, so the special talent was wasted on me lol. 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this