Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Marliac

FREE Commander Retraining and Respeccing

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[TUGA]
[TUGA]
Players
18 posts
21,474 battles

I may be wrong but I think it was since April 2019, last time we could do free Commander retraining and respeccing.

Since them we got European Line added, Upgrade modules rework, Inertia Fuse for HE shells skill rework, Russian branch split, and other updates.

It's about time we can do another free respeccing on the commander skills.

Do you agree?

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UNICS]
Players
4,506 posts
15,942 battles

I don't think April 2019 was the last respec. Was it? I still have a lot of unspecced 19p captains from the last one....

 

Whether it's time for a new or not... I don't think it is. I don't see a great reason for why now would be the time. Maybe if subs were to be released.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,304 posts
4 minutes ago, Marliac said:

Since them we got European Line added, Upgrade modules rework, Inertia Fuse for HE shells skill rework, Russian branch split, and other updates. 

there was a free respec with the IFHE changes, all other points are no reasons for a free respec

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TUGA]
[TUGA]
Players
18 posts
21,474 battles
23 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

there was a free respec with the IFHE changes, all other points are no reasons for a free respec

I think I missed that one :Smile_sceptic:
Please close this post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,072 posts
9,621 battles
1 hour ago, Marliac said:

I may be wrong but I think it was since April 2019, last time we could do free Commander retraining and respeccing.

Since them we got European Line added, Upgrade modules rework, Inertia Fuse for HE shells skill rework, Russian branch split, and other updates.

It's about time we can do another free respeccing on the commander skills.

Do you agree?

Nothing for free anymore comrade, need to maintain stronk cash flow from capitalist swines.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
Players
6,768 posts

We used to have one before/after CB seasons now they are gone, I have some caps to recycle as well but it seems we wont get one at least until the anniversary, good thing I have a steady flow of elite cap xp...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[4_0_4]
Players
7,670 posts
14,009 battles
11 hours ago, Klopirat said:

there was a free respec with the IFHE changes, all other points are no reasons for a free respec

 

But wasn't the IFHE respecc just 2-3 days? :cap_haloween:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
10,103 posts
11,872 battles
2 minutes ago, Zemeritt said:

 

But wasn't the IFHE respecc just 2-3 days? :cap_haloween:

And opt-in I think as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[4_0_4]
Players
7,670 posts
14,009 battles
5 minutes ago, Panocek said:

And opt-in I think as well.

 

Yes you had to activate it over the news article.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,917 posts
12,772 battles
13 hours ago, Zemeritt said:

But wasn't the IFHE respecc just 2-3 days? :cap_haloween:

I think around that time there were 'server hamster issues' which restricted the time for the re-specification even further.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,990 posts
On 7/12/2020 at 11:09 AM, Marliac said:

It's about time we can do another free respeccing on the commander skills.

Do you agree?

Oh i definitely agree! If it was up to me, we'd all be able to re-spec every two weeks :cap_haloween:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
Players
6,768 posts
15 minutes ago, Execute0rder66 said:

Oh i definitely agree! If it was up to me, we'd all be able to re-spec every two weeks :cap_haloween:

That would be much to ask but every 3 months fkr a week combined with 35 xp pet doubloon conversion and module demount for 5 gold would make life much easier for many guys progressing, also techtree ship and line permaflage discounts connected with some dates important for the navy in question...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×