Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Verblonde

PSA: German carrier missions - maximum efficiency.

4 comments in this topic

[SM0KE]
Players
5,842 posts
14,110 battles

Just a small PSA, in case anyone hasn't noticed (and cares about the CV missions for tokens/free cammo for the new CVs): as we probably all know, the KM CV missions can be done simultaneously (hence my having fun using GZ as a cap contestor in Coop!).

What I missed initially - because I'm a bimbo - is that the tier requirements vary across the various mission chains, so for maximum efficiency, play T8 or higher; lower tiers, although they'll possibly tick the boxes for the first one or two sets of missions, won't do the job for the 'top' two.

Missing this didn't impact me much personally (I only noticed when giving Scharn a run out earlier) as everything I'd played for this had been T8+ anyway, but just in case I'm not the only airhead in the vicinity. Reading is hard...

• Cool 5
  • Funny 2

[SM0KE]
Players
5,842 posts
14,110 battles
2 minutes ago, viceadmiral123 said:

I'm in the "doesn't care" group :)

I'm reasonably confident you aren't the only one.

I needed some dragon flags for a RB regrind, so picked up a few gamble boxes, which dropped the T4 and T6 missions; besides liking freebie permaflage for them, I suppose it's remotely possible the T8 mission might drop from a freebie; so, I'm doing the missions as a 'just in case' sort of a thing, since I already have GZ. Even if the T8 doesn't drop, I can always use the tokens for some signals.

Since I was playing anyway, and it isn't a huge hardship to play some of the more Teutonic bits of my ship collection...

Sign in to follow this