You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Premium Shop: German Carriers Containers

11 comments in this topic

[1701]
Players
87 posts
8,528 battles

When are we getting the E.Loewenhardt? I want to play with the Stukas!!

Players
694 posts

No Thank You, Not Playing Anymore RNG Container  Games or Games of Chance , But So Nice Of You To Ask :Smile_great:

RNGESUS.jpg

• Cool 4

Players
251 posts
14,295 battles

I was so ecxited ! I will get premium camo for G.K , just 600 talkens ... but NOPE , I will get only 555 because I do not have those new CV ... just Graf Z , WG really messing up own game they have such nice "product" , but insted giving players some joy , they made everything hard/impossible you cant even buy those talkens... 

(... I have found those missions for extra tokens that BS cost 7500 DB per mission , regular camo cost 5k... , what is the point of that ? you gotta be dumb to buy that missions...)

• Cool 1

[LUSOS]
Players
327 posts
18,882 battles
On 7/10/2020 at 3:30 PM, The_EURL_Guy said:

Hurry to obtain Early Access German aircraft carriers and other valuable rewards!

Read it on the portal

Either Im still drunk from lunch or I'm missing something here:

The missions can provide us with 300 tokens, because we dont have the new cvs. (375 if u already have the graf zeppelin)

With those 300/375 tokens u cant get anything but signals, or 30 cammos, or 2,7 mill creds.

The perma cammos cost 7500 doubloons after we successfully complete a chain of combat missions. A Type 20 perma cammo costs 5000 doubloons and comes immediatly.

So pls, tell me how i can hurry and obtain Early Access German aircraft carriers and other valuable rewards!

Because all I see is a lottery where we buy containers that have the chance to get a combat mission to unlock each new cv.

Help me see the truth!

Thx in advance.

• Cool 6

[-MCD-]
Players
60 posts
9,328 battles

After Puerto Rico "piece of art" many of us have said "WG, you must be joking", now the "joke" became serious! I didn't payed attention to the news of the last patch, until I saw the mission chain for the camos: I made a good laugh for a while. With a big IF, doing it all you may get ONE camo... Wow! 

On the good side, Odin is a +1, even for players like me, with not much time for the screen. I just hope (ha, ha...) that the next Dockyard will be at least the same. For the rest of "opportunities", well... 

Like i've said a couple of days ago, just play the game and don't pay attention to any "advertise"! 

Have a nice weekend everyone! 

• Cool 1

[-MCD-]
Players
60 posts
9,328 battles
12 hours ago, powerverde said:

Help me see the truth!

No one, mate, can help you see it, because everyone has his own! 

Sadly, this is one of many problems of our times, every line you read, about anything, is trying to convince you about a different truth... 

Players
1,717 posts

image.thumb.png.7e737767b5eaa2717bf9b73388831764.png

If I buy some thing I expect to finish it in MY own time, with no penalty, if this is not the case which it seems is the situation, I am not buying the product, it is akin to attending McDonald's putting your ice cold coke to your mouth and having it taken away, because they wish to clean the tables.

In My Humble Opinion the WG sales team should have a marketing rethink if it wishes the Company to progress.

I find the idea "Idiosyncratic" 

• Cool 1

Players
747 posts
On 7/11/2020 at 10:32 PM, powerverde said:

Either Im still drunk from lunch or I'm missing something here:

That phrase amused me no end. Best post-opener this month for sure! ;)

• Cool 1

Players
3 posts

The whole German carrier cycle is a joke.  So we battle through Directives to get containers that may, or may not, give us a CV.  We then have to battle through a set of missions to get to the final step and use that CV (if we were lucky)  to get it's camo.  OK, OK that last bit isn't bad.

We then get extra missions that can award us containers, done them, no joy.  

I will say I did get the IV carrier, but that was, I highly suggest, a deliberate "random drop" rather than luck.  The tokens are. as said above, completely pointless, without access to the CVs or buying a different one you can't get enough tokens to buy anything worthwhile.

If I am going to spend hours and hours battling through a multitude of hoops I would like to know what is at the end of the course, not just a faint hope of maybe, if I am lucky or if I havn't walked under a ladder or stepped on a crack in the pavement getting a half decent prize.