Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Anthoniusii

I want my money back.

15 comments in this topic

Players
457 posts

1st of all you thrown away all the hours i spent to make historical skins for the ships and not the idiotic and fictionary ones you have.

2nd Sound now causes CTDs

3rd Match maker is even worst.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND I GIVE YOU CRAPY GAME to ruin it like the WoT team ruined WoT (unless to find a way to restore my older skin mods folder beacuse IT'S YOUR FAULT and you should make it public in the launcher news).

If you can not restore my older res_mod folder I want the 300 Euros I spent to your game and delete my acount from the game.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 8

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,252 posts
1 minute ago, Anthoniusii said:

If you can not restore my older res_mod folder

load your backup :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 2

[CATS]
Alpha Tester
563 posts
10,149 battles

This is not how you do things like that. Go cool off somewhere else and then try again, in an orderly manner and PROBABLY NOT OPENLY IN THE FORUM LIKE THIS, LIKE WTF MAN?

• Boring 1

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,252 posts
2 minutes ago, Anthoniusii said:

How?

I don't know how you make you backups...I use external SSDs and for very importand stuff an (encrypted) cloud drive...

Players
3,056 posts
19,487 battles
5 minutes ago, Psychological_Warfare said:

PROBABLY NOT OPENLY IN THE FORUM LIKE THIS, LIKE WTF MAN?

Could you all stop using allcaps in public places k tnx plox :fish_aqua:

Players
31 posts
532 battles

Calculating the chance of WG giving back your moneys...critical error...critical error...critical error.

Pls reboot in safe mode.

• Funny 1

[SERBS]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,428 posts
8,346 battles

Thread closed - Soon TM

• Cool 1

[PISH]
Players
370 posts
3,071 battles

OP have you considered having a back up folder?

Players
31 posts
532 battles

If i read OPs post correctly, he is miffed that his mods don't work anymore and that his mod folder is gone.

Apparantly, WG changed the folder structure and forgot to explain that on the portal.

I don't mod or use mods for WoWS, so i wouldn't know, but asking in the moddong section of the forums might yield better results then whining in the game play section.

Cause i am pretty sure, that all OP has to do is find the correct folder and place his skins there.

And using backups can be a life saver...

Maybe @principat121 can enlighten us?

[NECRO]
Players
145 posts

I feel with you. Obviously the patch wiped my entire screenshots of the last 12 months because I used the WoWs64.exe, so all replays and screenshots were stored in the subfolders "replays" and "screenshots" there, and WG kindly deleted them unannounced... at least I have not been able to find them anywhere so far.

• Cool 1

Players
277 posts
6,062 battles
32 minutes ago, Anthoniusii said:

I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND I GIVE YOU CRAPY GAME to ruin it like the WoT team ruined WoT (unless to find a way to restore my older skin mods folder beacuse IT'S YOUR FAULT and you should make it public in the launcher news).

If you can not restore my older res_mod folder I want the 300 Euros I spent to your game and delete my acount from the game.

They did make it public, it was stated in a couple of blog posts and on stream and on at least 2 CC videos about the patch that they were changing the mods folder, otherwise how was Aslain and Modstation, a large percentage of them at least, able to be available on patch release.

[CN_]
Moderator, WoWs Wiki Team, Freibeuter
2,090 posts
6,660 battles

Thread closed.

WG announced that the mod folder will be deleted.

If you don't backup your stuff, it's your fault.

Also there is no reason why WG should refund you the money you spent. It's your fault if you do not save your mods, not theirs.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 3