You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
61DeJaVu61

Operation of the "day"! New mode something?

16 comments in this topic

[EJDER]
Players
446 posts
23,678 battles

Why did operation change early? Narai yesterday, aegis today! We could play for only 1 day! Wth wg?

• Cool 3

[BHSFL]
Players
3,690 posts
13,854 battles

According to some posts on NA forums Narai may have been pulled from rotation for unknown reasons. And we are generally a day behind them.

• Funny 1
  • Bad 1

Players
5,027 posts
Just now, Beastofwar said:

According to some posts on NA forums Narai may have been pulled from rotation for unknown reasons. And we are generally a day behind them.

So... how many we now got in rotation.. one or two?....

• Funny 1

[BHSFL]
Players
3,690 posts
13,854 battles
7 minutes ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

So... how many we now got in rotation.. one or two?....

I don't like it either....Operations for me are/were an important part of enjoying the game as it offers something different. 

• Cool 5

[JRM]
Players
6,719 posts
9 minutes ago, Beastofwar said:

WG at its finest

• Cool 2

[EJDER]
Players
446 posts
23,678 battles

Yesterday i played 7 8 matches. I had no issues with any of them. Battle results were also normal. Strange! :cap_cool:

• Cool 1

[JRM]
Players
6,719 posts

Lets see if this time its earning level is below that of coop when she gets back... :cap_haloween:

• Funny 2
  • Bad 1

Players
2,919 posts

New operation has been nerfed again, Narai was also nerfed. But neither of them was fixed at all apparently. Dis is fast becoming a joke i'm afraid and for no gain to the company. The new UI is pointless and don't exactly help me play more, randoms with the exception of some well intended unicum wanna-be's are uplayable and the rest of the package (CB, OPs, CO op) are either not interesting or on strike. Grind is at an all time high but I can see the interest going down once more. Again no gains in sight, what was the point. I refuse to talk about the RB or divs as I've done it so much I started hating on myself. I have a couple of months of summer so I'll derp into some activities more funny I think. 

• Cool 1

Players
5,027 posts
48 minutes ago, lossi_2018 said:

New operation has been nerfed again, Narai was also nerfed. But neither of them was fixed at all apparently. Dis is fast becoming a joke i'm afraid and for no gain to the company. The new UI is pointless and don't exactly help me play more, randoms with the exception of some well intended unicum wanna-be's are uplayable and the rest of the package (CB, OPs, CO op) are either not interesting or on strike. Grind is at an all time high but I can see the interest going down once more. Again no gains in sight, what was the point. I refuse to talk about the RB or divs as I've done it so much I started hating on myself. I have a couple of months of summer so I'll derp into some activities more funny I think. 

What's their master plan? Pretty soon we start losing credits if we play Operations...

• Cool 2

Players
1,478 posts
19,638 battles

ya of course, official info - criticall issue  (causing too much elite commander exp, and free exp ).

shot-20.07.08_16.22.00-0899.jpg

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[SINT]
Players
937 posts
21,204 battles

This is sad.. Was planning to farm my Myoko --> Mogami through some Narai games with max flags and camo. Had a nice 20K game (and some juicy FXP) yesterday and was planning to farm al the way to the required 109K needed... Fun police WG ruining the day again..

• Cool 3

[JRM]
Players
6,719 posts
2 minutes ago, Jvd2000 said:

This is sad.. Was planning to farm my Myoko --> Mogami through some Narai games with max flags and camo. Had a nice 20K game (and some juicy FXP) yesterday and was planning to farm al the way to the required 109K needed... Fun police WG ruining the day again..

I was actually looking forward to some Sharn and Lolanta action just for xp farm and fun but seems no, ah well i managet to draw the Wesser lottery so i will try her out in the Aegis i guess

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
288 posts

Was wondering what was up when I saw Aegis in rotation today. Thought it was weird that Narai was there for one day only.

Poor Narai, if it's not one thing with my fave operation, it's another thing wrong. Can't get a break it seems...

And yet Newport is still a thing.... :fish_palm:

• Cool 2

[RO-RN]
Players
2 posts
15,963 battles

Speaking about changes, can someone explain this?

Usually i end on top with 1k base xp above 2'th place.

shot-20.07.09_23.27.36-0988.jpg

shot-20.07.09_23.27.43-0320.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1