You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
subseaguru

Collectors Emblems

12 comments in this topic

[SRV]
Players
12 posts

Hi All,

What do you think of the new collector emblems....

My personal opinion is absolute garbage, cheap tin plate looking especially when you compare them to the old ones and all the other ones you can get in the game. The previous emblems where far better and really only needed to be adjusted for the bigger fleet collectors out there. I know that there are some many other issues with this game and I know this will fall on deaf ears, please return to the old style.

• Cool 4
  • Boring 1

[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,148 posts
29,041 battles

I stopped using it, gone back to my old patch of the Pin-Up girl, easier on the eyes.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[MUMMY]
Beta Tester
304 posts
4,812 battles

Just put a golden whale there already WG.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,438 posts
17,548 battles

I'm more concerned with the fact that I have 350 ships in port but the emblem won't unlock.

Players
5,038 posts

I could tell you what I think but then I'd probably get a free holiday from the forums... so let's just say, I've seen and bought better looking 20 kopek emblems...

• Funny 1

Players
1,987 posts
25 minutes ago, subseaguru said:

Hi All,

What do you think of the new collector emblems....

My personal opinion is absolute garbage, cheap tin plate looking especially when you compare them to the old ones and all the other ones you can get in the game. The previous emblems where far better and really only needed to be adjusted for the bigger fleet collectors out there. I know that there are some many other issues with this game and I know this will fall on deaf ears, please return to the old style.

I had a thread about this last month. You can see here what people think about the new emblems.

• Cool 1

[-IAN-]
Players
2,017 posts
6,826 battles

It's an odd "straw that broke the camels back" for most I understand but for me I'm :etc_swear:'ing livid!

On 6/24/2020 at 12:34 AM, IanH755 said:

I vented my disgust at these filthy pieces of :etc_swear: on the Reddit thread about them. I've got the current 250 ship Emblem because I really like it, whereas this lump of fetid dog :etc_swear: is a :etc_swear:'ing disgrace for the amount of effort people put in to get 250+ ships.

When these putrid, stinking abominations are put on the Live Server, I'll be selling the ships I don't regularly use because the only reason I kept them was for the current emblem, which now appears to have been redesigned by a blind 104 year old who repeatedly smashed their face into an etch-a-sketch whilst being sat in a working :etc_swear:'ing blender.

TL:DR - not a fan really.

The Art and 3D modelling dept were the very last things holding this sinking ship of game together, and now even they've been forced to piss the customers off as well, and all because the WG management actively HATE the customers and deliberately do things ONLY to annoy us, the absolute :etc_swear:'s.

• Cool 2

Players
94 posts
16,101 battles

I really liked the previous ones way better.. The new ones are quite ugly, and there is not even one for 300 ships?? 

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
725 posts
12,349 battles

It was discussed before as pointed out.

I find them worse than previous ones.

Does that change anything from my point of view? No.

[SM0KE]
Players
5,818 posts
14,070 battles

Oh, the new emblems arrived today? I'd forgotten. Better log in and change mine to something else - the new ones are poor.

• Cool 1

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
76 posts
27,193 battles
2 hours ago, Hanse77SWE said:

I'm more concerned with the fact that I have 350 ships in port but the emblem won't unlock.

I have same problem.

473218998_Annotation2020-07-09095236.png.c75a00905f17517c90b79976f5aa077d.png1843993220_Annotation2020-07-09095259.png.f4e8829dc27f236ef9c83d39d1cd9520.png

[HARF]
Players
15 posts
34,579 battles

I have same problem.364 ships....but emblem is locked.:Smile_sad: