Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Legend__md

Submarine Port Slot Bug (help me)

16 comments in this topic

[1701]
Players
37 posts
7,981 battles

with new patch my 3 ports slots gone with submarines:Smile_facepalm:. After my submarines rental period over i bought them via extended tech tree with cost of one my ''own port slot' and ''0 credit' for playing until the event over and didint sold them after event over, but today with new patch my ''own'' ports slots gone with submarines:Smile_izmena:

Update 1: so icontacted support and they said port slots removed due to their rental status... thats the problem i bought them with my ''own port slots'' after their 21days rental period over and system also removed my port slots due to their rental status

update2:  wg support keep saying rentals come with their own port slots and closed my ticket without any solution... can anyone see ''port slot added'' nortification at second picture right bottom corner? probably no, as i said before if you bought  subs via extended tech three mod no port slots added unlike any other rental, best online game support ever...

@MrConway@Crysantos@Sehales@TheWarJaC

asdfgh.png.a5ef3c50255f8d5c1840d2494d5b72f8.png

for further clarification, after your submarine 21days rental period over and your rental subs and their rental port slots gone, you can rebuy them with extended tech tree mod cost of '' 0 credit and one of your own port slot'' . Problem is due to their rental status with new patch not just submarines also your own port slots removed your account due to this bug.

riyqygbc5g651.png?width=1624&format=png&

as you can see in the picure if you bought subs via extended tech tree mod ''no port slots added unlike any other rentals''  but  with new patch not just the subs also my own port slots removed:Smile_facepalm:

[GEUS]
[GEUS]
Players
306 posts
9,931 battles

Isn't it pretty common that rental ships of any kind come with a temporary port slot? Once the rental period is over, the ship and port slot will both be gone. With any luck you get to keep the commander though. 

[1701]
Players
37 posts
7,981 battles
Şimdi, Purnylla dedi:

Isn't it pretty common that rental ships of any kind come with a temporary port slot? Once the rental period is over, the ship and port slot will both be gone. With any luck you get to keep the commander though. 

after rental period ended i bought them via tech  tree  with my own port slots

[GEUS]
[GEUS]
Players
306 posts
9,931 battles

I didn't realize you could buy the submarines. What's the point anyways, wasn't the game mode temporary as well? 

[1701]
Players
37 posts
7,981 battles
6 saat önce, Purnylla dedi:

I didn't realize you could buy the submarines. What's the point anyways, wasn't the game mode temporary as well? 

rental period was 21 day but event was 27 days, so you if buy them after rental period ended, you can play until the event over,

[GEUS]
[GEUS]
Players
306 posts
9,931 battles

I think you best contact support and file a ticket there. 

• Cool 1

[1701]
Players
37 posts
7,981 battles

so icontacted support and they said port slots removed due to their rental status... thats the problem i bought them with my ''own port slots'' after their 21days rental period over and system also removed my port slots due to their rental status

@MrConway

@Crysantos

Players
137 posts
3,292 battles

What? I had subs in port from day 1 (had them in the first box) to yesterday, but had not bought them or anything? What kind of 7 day rental do you mean?

[TACHA]
Players
1,450 posts
16,110 battles

I 'bought ' them but they cost 0 credits so not surprised to se them and their commanders go!

[1701]
Players
37 posts
7,981 battles
41 dakika önce, triumphgt6 dedi:

I 'bought ' them but they cost 0 credits so not surprised to se them and their commanders go!

Problem is not their gone, WG already said that with 9.6 submarines gonna be removed. if you bought them after their rental period over via tech tree they cost ''0 credit'' and ''one of your port slot'', problem is due to their rental status with new patch not only submarines also my own port slots removed from my account.

some people said rentals come with their own port slot, yes its true but after their rental period is over their port slot are removed with submarines and if you bought submarines after their rental period over  with using your own port slot like me, this caused a bug and ended with removal of your own port slots.

[1701]
Players
37 posts
7,981 battles

WG support keep refusing about my port slots removal and they keep saying rentals come with their own port slots but as i said before if you bought submarines via extended tech three mod there is no port slots added unlike any other rentals,

pls check nortification box in the picture anyone seen ''port slot added''? i guees no

riyqygbc5g651.png?width=1624&format=png&

asdfgh.png.7fe5729192df577ade56d175096674a8.png

and thats the picture i taken today, my subs removed with my own ''port slots''

i kinda suprised after these picures wg support keep telling same things(rentals come with their own ports),and they closed my ticket without any solution, worst online game support ever

pls give me back my 3 ports slots

@MrConway

@Crysantos

@Sehales

@TheWarJaC

[TMCB]
[TMCB]
Players
66 posts
14,097 battles

So... We got a rental of subs for 21 days.

After that ended someone posted an exploit, to gain longer access.

You used that exploit.

It's now been fixed, and your use of the exploit only cost some port slots..

Bargain I say, many companies use the ban hammer on exploit users.

[1701]
Players
37 posts
7,981 battles

tbh i could sell them after event over but didnt expect such a bad coding, and the worst part is that no one helps neither WG support nor WG staff

Sign in to follow this