Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Twitch Drops in Update 0.9.6

12 comments in this topic

Weekend Tester
1,427 posts
36,934 battles

So I watched the SEA stream yesterday. But their code was for SEA only. Right now, RU is streaming. But hey, they never were team players, so I won't even try their code.

Are we returning to this localized bull again where every server does its own little thingy?

Edit: And the NA code doesn't work for EU. How about you just start selling them for € like pretty much everything else in your "events"?

• Cool 1

[KOKOS]
Players
2 posts
1,513 battles

Is it just me or are there no Twitch streams that show as 'Drops enabled'?

I see the indicator for other games on Twitch like Modern Warfare, but none for WoWS.

• Cool 1

WG Staff
3,426 posts
15,372 battles
On 7/10/2020 at 7:35 PM, Monalie said:

Seems so, Russian code doesn't work on EU.

RU codes work for the RU region, the codes you see on our weekly EN streams work for EU, SEA and NA :Smile_honoring:

On 7/12/2020 at 3:41 PM, Noupoi said:

Is it just me or are there no Twitch streams that show as 'Drops enabled'?

I see the indicator for other games on Twitch like Modern Warfare, but none for WoWS.

There seemed to be a display issue on Twitch's side (the drops still worked) but it was fixed, it should be displayed correctly now.

Greetings, Crysantos

• Cool 1

[LSCA]
Players
1,645 posts
12,974 battles
9 hours ago, Crysantos said:

RU codes work for the RU region, the codes you see on our weekly EN streams work for EU, SEA and NA :Smile_honoring:

There seemed to be a display issue on Twitch's side (the drops still worked) but it was fixed, it should be displayed correctly now.

Greetings, Crysantos

i looked the NA stream in Friday, why code not worked at EU server?

WG Staff
3,426 posts
15,372 battles
14 hours ago, gabberworld said:

i looked the NA stream in Friday, why code not worked at EU server?

Thanks for reporting this, all future NA streams for this activity will work for EU, too :Smile_honoring:

Greetings, Crysantos

[VELOS]
Players
198 posts
2,785 battles

That nasty thing you do with codes to be valid only when the streaming is on is beyond any description. How hard is to leave the code valid fo 24 hours. I missed the strem because i had to go to WORK.

A BIG SHAME ON YOU from me....

Players
1,070 posts
15,102 battles

This was the best month so far for Twitch Missions, a single drop (cool!) giving a four part mission that could be completed in all game modes (cooler!) except CBs.

jZVYcmc.gif

Please do this format again.

• Cool 1

WG Staff
2,492 posts
926 battles

16 hours ago, DanSilverwing said:

This was the best month so far for Twitch Missions, a single drop (cool!) giving a four part mission that could be completed in all game modes (cooler!) except CBs.

jZVYcmc.gif

Please do this format again.

Thank you for the feedback Captain! (Also, this gif, in my opinion, is the most relevant intellectual creation ever produced by our entire civilization.)

• Funny 1

[IDDQD]
Korzár, WoWs Wiki Team, Korzár
3,263 posts
14,724 battles

Thx for flag_United_Kingdom_447115c659293c9d4cc8f2714d27704a35ba98f17ff4b92b3761f03936c05e1a.pngpremium_4516ee494bb0396e51796cebff5e45c3f448d9790e0a58082057b8949ed9a3f8.pngVI Ark Royal!

shot-20_08.04_14_27.30-0886.thumb.jpg.5cb0803f92429174445caa80f412ffc1.jpg

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this