You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
xxsoyabean3xx

Aircraft Useless Moves

6 comments in this topic

Question

Players
3 posts
1,751 battles

I have an aircraft carrier and idk why but whenever I fly planes the planes make useless moves which I don't want them to. I looked for the game settings but there is nothing about this thing.  Also because of those moves I always miss the target.

BRUHHH?????????????????????????????

5 answers to this question

Players
3 posts
1,751 battles

GUYS I KNOW HOW TO USE THE CARRIER AND AIRPLANES THE ONLY PROBLEM WAS THE STUPID MOVES AND YOU KNOW WHY IT HAPPENED? IT WAS BECAUSE OF MY DAMN INTERNET NOT BECAUSE OF MY “KNOWLEDGE”

NO MORE ANWSERS NEEDED

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,869 posts
14,689 battles

Some planes will do like a full 90-180° turn right after being launched as well for no apparent reason and if you hit the border planes are forcibly turned away.

Players
3 posts
1,751 battles
1 saat önce, CptStepanov dedi:

At a guess the OP has just started with carriers ("I have an aircraft carrier").

Aircraft weapons (rocket racks, torpedo hard points and bomb sights) are all fixed forward. To aim them, you must turn the aircraft.

When steering a ship, we use the keys to turn and the mouse to aim the guns.

It's quite possible that the OP did not realise this, was steering aircraft with his keys and looked left or right. The aircraft began to unexpectedly change direction. This came as a bit of a surprise to me, and I sank my first target from the air today.

Holding the right mouse button allows the pilot to look left or right without changing direction, just as the same method allows a captain to look left or right without traversing the guns off-target.

-- 

Glory to the Kamchatka!      

Actually, thanks for the information, but I learned what the problem is...

The moves were happening because of my damn 400 ping xD

(btw im not stupid enough to not knowing the controls and other things)

[TTT]
[TTT]
Players
1,610 posts
13,923 battles
13 hours ago, xxsoyabean3xx said:

I have an aircraft carrier and idk why but whenever I fly planes the planes make useless moves which I don't want them to. I looked for the game settings but there is nothing about this thing.  Also because of those moves I always miss the target.

BRUHHH?????????????????????????????

Aircraft Carrier Movement involves two things , WASD Keys for general movement, and using the mouse to aim your recticle.

Some Planes like torpedo planes do react very sluggish when put into attack mode. Keep that in mind.

[BOOF]
Players
7 posts
5,681 battles

At a guess the OP has just started with carriers ("I have an aircraft carrier").

Aircraft weapons (rocket racks, torpedo hard points and bomb sights) are all fixed forward. To aim them, you must turn the aircraft.

When steering a ship, we use the keys to turn and the mouse to aim the guns.

It's quite possible that the OP did not realise this, was steering aircraft with his keys and looked left or right. The aircraft began to unexpectedly change direction. This came as a bit of a surprise to me, and I sank my first target from the air today.

Holding the right mouse button allows the pilot to look left or right without changing direction, just as the same method allows a captain to look left or right without traversing the guns off-target.

-- 

Glory to the Kamchatka!